Flaw In Latest Patch:: Team Changing

2»

Comments

• Kildrag0Kildrag0 Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9900Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--rebo+Nov 29 2002, 06:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (rebo @ Nov 29 2002, 06:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Im sorry killdrago your story doesnt add up, you cant join a team with more than 2 players(1.02) or 1 player (1.03) so the aliens couldnt have 8 v 4. UNless some marines just left the game.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's how it happened - I dunno if the team balancing is an admin option on 1.02/1.03 servers, or I could have been playing on a 1.01 server (just looked for a low ping with space to get on).

K.
  • GwahirGwahir Join Date: 2002-04-24 Member: 513Members, Constellation
    Just yesterday several of the marine team stated we were going to lose and urged us to go to the readyroom. I argued against this, the final word was left by me when I told them "I am not a bad sportsman, I'm not going to leave"

After that they were kind enough fight it out to the end without another word.