Stacked Items

Darker132Darker132 Join Date: 2016-06-26 Member: 219115Members
edited June 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Do you ever thought about the quantity of materials used to craft lockers only to store titanium or another mass material? I think it would be great if the items could be stacked and then pick from stacks as many as you want.

The stacks can be formed by 50-75 of the same items, i/e
  1. Lifepod storage maybe 25 at least
  2. lockers maybe 75 and 60 for the wall lockers
  3. The Cyclops maybe 40
  4. Waterproof and Seamoth storage 35 or 30

Stacking items you can save lots of storage spaces or use it for more ores, objects etc. I hope the developers implement some type of stacks please

Have a Nice day Survivors! :)

Comments

• blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    Darker132 wrote: »
    Do you ever thought about the quantity of materials used to craft lockers only to store titanium or another mass material? I think it would be great if the items could be stacked and then pick from stacks as many as you want.

The stacks can be formed by 50-75 of the same items, i/e
    1. Lifepod storage maybe 25 at least
    2. lockers maybe 75 and 60 for the wall lockers
    3. The Cyclops maybe 40
    4. Waterproof and Seamoth storage 35 or 30

Stacking items you can save lots of storage spaces or use it for more ores, objects etc. I hope the developers implement some type of stacks please

Have a Nice day Survivors! :)

Stacking is a great idea, but I feel like it would be smarter to make it a little more complicated.like maybe you could turn a titanium ingot back into titanium using a fabricator, wouldn't that be cooler and smarter?

• OldHomelessGuyOldHomelessGuy Washington Join Date: 2016-06-24 Member: 219007Members
    I feel you on this end i do wish there was stacking for specific items like raw material