Once purchased, do you keep it forever?

NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
Hi, I purchased the Xbox One version of Subnautica and I'm aware that the game isn't fully developed yet, so I was wondering that once the game fully releases, will I be able to keep the game?

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Of course :smile: You buy it, it's yours.
  • NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
    Oh, and one more question, will all future updates and patches be free?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2016
    NeoSerpent wrote: »
    Oh, and one more question, will all future updates and patches be free?

All patches to Subnautica will be free. We're not sure if we'll do expansions or a 'Subnautica Together' like Don't Starve yet. But we'd like to :smile:
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    All patches to Subnautica will be free. We're not sure if we'll do expansions or a 'Subnautica Together' like Don't Starve yet. But we'd like to :smile:
    Just promise us you wont do shitty micro transactions please lol
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    This thread makes me sad and happy at the same time. The gaming community has been corrupted by paid mandatory DLC for so long now, especially the console part of it. Mandatory as in you need it to be able to play with your friends, maps mostly.

Welcome to the true game loving PC indie dev world ladsNlassies, you're in for a treat!