Somewhat of a funny idea

AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
My concern about taking the Exosuit down to the lava biome is how are we going to defend ourselves from the Sea Dragon. I am aware they plan a propulsion cannon but hear me out on this.
If the Sea Dragon picks you up, how about you take your drill or arm and repeatedly slam him in the face?

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    There is only one way to fight a Sea Dragon, with a sword and shield. We already have the suit of armor.
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    There is only one way to fight a Sea Dragon, with a sword and shield. We already have the suit of armor.
    You gotta admit punching him in the face would be cool though.
  • KelfaKelfa Join Date: 2015-05-30 Member: 205084Members
    My concern about taking the Exosuit down to the lava biome is how are we going to defend ourselves from the Sea Dragon. I am aware they plan a propulsion cannon but hear me out on this.
    If the Sea Dragon picks you up, how about you take your drill or arm and repeatedly slam him in the face?

would be similar to fighting off bleeders
  • spyrodragon50spyrodragon50 Indonesia Join Date: 2015-10-13 Member: 208453Members
    add thrusters on the arms as a boost to punch and push things
    punching the dragon would be fun XD
    Punching giant aggressive creatures in the face with a giant mech exosuit is always fun!
  • Phoenix223Phoenix223 Chicago Join Date: 2016-02-18 Member: 213174Members
    edited May 2016
    Personally, I hate the idea of killing dragons, besides being born on the year of. :frowning:
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Phoenix223 wrote: »
    Personally, I hate the idea of killing dragons, besides being born on the year of. :frowning:

You could think of it as a big alien fish creature rather than a dragon; or failing that, just don't kill it to begin with - so far, the game hasn't forced us to kill anything, even Bleeders that latch on to you can be peacefully removed by simply swimming away. Why you'd want to leave a parasite like that alone instead of beating it off you is another matter though!

• ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    You gotta admit punching him in the face would be cool though.

You can in experimental right now i killed him by drilling him
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    *tries to come down from above on the sea dragon with an axe*

*falls very slowly due to being underwater and the sea dragon swims away without even noticing*
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    starkaos wrote: »

It%27s_dangerous_to_go_alone%21_Take_this..png
    I never said you have to kill him, but punching him in the face would probably make him say "Fuck this, I'm out"
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2016
    I never said you have to kill him, but punching him in the face would probably make him say "**** this, I'm out"

Who do you think the heck we are in this game? It's not like we're bloody Saitama, the one punch man, I do however admire your brave [punch the shark logic :D
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Rezca wrote: »
    Why you'd want to leave a parasite like that alone instead of beating it off

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist