Large update earlier today.

TheJewelOfJoolTheJewelOfJool Southwestern Ontario Join Date: 2016-01-11 Member: 211261Members
Earlier today, I got a rather large update. I think it was around 3 megabytes or so. Did anyone else have this update?

Comments

• Captain_CartertronCaptain_Cartertron Texas Join Date: 2016-05-10 Member: 216605Members
    I did a play testing session today and guess what? They added a special surprise on both of the sea treader paths! Oh yeah, I found out that there are two sea treader paths today!
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I did a play testing session today and guess what? They added a special surprise on both of the sea treader paths! Oh yeah, I found out that there are two sea treader paths today!

WHAT'S TEH SERPRIZE???? (****ing steam won't start online, can't download update.)
  • Captain_CartertronCaptain_Cartertron Texas Join Date: 2016-05-10 Member: 216605Members
    You already know that the Sea Treaders are in the game right? Well now they are fully implemented (accept for their "treaderpoop") The Sea Treaders don't fall through the world anymore! (Actually they do, they just have a special AI to not fall on the treader path.)
  • LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members
    You already know that the Sea Treaders are in the game right? Well now they are fully implemented (accept for their "treaderpoop") The Sea Treaders don't fall through the world anymore! (Actually they do, they just have a special AI to not fall on the treader path.)

They've been implemented in the Exp. mode awhile ago, when the Machinery Update came out days ago.
    LeonDOGE wrote: »

They've been implemented in the Exp. mode awhile ago, when the Machinery Update came out days ago.

So are they implemented in regular or experimental?
  • LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members

Experimental.

Experimental.

Damn
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    edited May 2016
    Got another 12,x mb update on normal. Oculus still broken?

Edit: Wasn`t the fix for the Cyclops upgrade module, checked it.
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    I got a 74mb update this morning; not sure what's changed. I've got a small base and I'm chillin' in it with my Stalker buds in the Creepvine. Can't wait until full release...
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    Oh, I'm totally going to use the phrase "chillin it with my stalker buds in the creepvine" next time my son calls to see how I'm doing...I can hear it now.. "uh...mom...did you start smoking pot?"
    edited May 2016
    We have a thing, my Stalker buds and I; I feed 'em peepers and they be cool, yo? They and me be chillin'... Or, to use the quote from 'Blade', "We have a good relationship. I catch the Peepers. They eat them."
    Well...until you run out of peepers...
    I never run out of peepers; the first thing I always do is get a farm going.
    So I saw another update today, 30mb...yesterday had another 100+ mb. Be nice if they would post a changelog...
  • TigerTankSniperTigerTankSniper Join Date: 2016-01-20 Member: 211735Members
    does anyone know what sea treader poop does?
  • After_MidnightAfter_Midnight Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215890Members
    ....maybe stink... :D