Can't buy the game?

CluLessCluLess ny Join Date: 2016-01-24 Member: 211953Members Posts: 1
I'm a big fan of natural selection 2 and subnautica, so i finally decided to give this game a go, but i cant seem to access the store to buy the game? is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,223 Advanced user
    Future Perfect is not yet available on Steam.

As development of the project is currently on hold, I think they may have disabled the ability to buy it locally as well.

The 'Store' link above has a spelling mistake in the URL, but when corrected, still only takes you to the home page for FP.

Unfortunately, I think you will have to wait for FP to become officially active again before being able to purchase it.

Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
    coolitic
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester Posts: 1,382 Advanced user
    Just found this thread via searching now - so they're working on subnautica full-time and once that is out of EA we should expect this to begin coming back or will it be dropped all together?
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,223 Advanced user
    No one knows @ezekel

I am trying to get enough noise made so UWE can't ignore it and they pick it up again after Subnautica. :) This really is my kind of game :)
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
    coolitic
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members Posts: 803 Advanced user
    ezekel wrote: »
    Just found this thread via searching now - so they're working on subnautica full-time and once that is out of EA we should expect this to begin coming back or will it be dropped all together?

OH NO! EA!
    #SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER
    Theorist, 2nd in Command of the PH/SP Warper Forces, Gamer!