Top Tips For all things Subnautica.

TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
Hay all thought I would throw out some of the little things I'v gotten into the habit of doing that just make life easier.
  • Always Enter the SeaMoth from the rear facing into it, when you exit the Seamoth you will always face what ever the sub is pointing at.
  • Always keep ONLY 2 of each species in the water park, they breed to a count of ten I think, per park so if your not cleaning out all the new fish then your park's not working for you, just toss your new fish into a locker and call it a fridge :)
  • Thermal power provides 24/7 power as its not limited to day or night and does not require any fuel, plug it in and go :)
  • You can put 6 Solar Pannels and 1 Nuclear plant on the tail side of your Cyclops.
  • Use the Gravity gun for gathering anything, fish, ore, quartz, you will never look back trust me.

So come on guys lets hear your's ..

Comments

• raven0akraven0ak finalnd Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211425Members
    edited January 2016
    I have better tip for cyclops: just cram as many solars top of it as you can, now its entirely reliant to solar power, with energy conservation module this makes cyclpos very handy exploring vessel. and here is how: I have packed it with lockers full of slated reginalds/+50oz water cans, some med packs, ofc few power cells if needed but these are yet to be installed as need has not arisen. Solar cells have enough power to dive easily into depth 600 and back, and charge seamoth fully at least once:) (and drive on surface level as that way solars just work for free energy).
    as far as it is, this is truly a mobile base now as all it takes is drive roughly on correct spot, dive down and jump into seamoth there:) (and like said, not even once has I needed now to reload powercell into system, those are there for only emergency if I suddenly drain power out while deep underwater)
  • LaneEatsBrainsLaneEatsBrains Florida Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211448Members
    If you already have a Cyclops with external power, park it close enough to newly created bases to automatically funnel power from the Cyclops to the base. That allows you to provide temporary power while building. :)