Space Travel with screen shots.

TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
So this just happend..

78C3712A7A1B5255557B5AC7F919BADF1368F383
My altitude reached about 9000+ no that's not a DBZ joke, Was in my sub at about 200 meters down interacting with a storage unit when all of a sudden my character was flung to the back of the sub wall as it pointed straight up and just took off like a bat out of hell.

Only after spamming warp a million times was I able to get to get my hands on the wheel at which point the sub instantly kicked out out into the vacuum of space before it suddenly decided that it wanted gravity to work on it again, thankfully as it fell another warp got me back inside this time with the sub at a better angle I was able to grab onto the wheel and hold on, I have to say there was this epic moment when I got to the altitude where clouds and or stuff started to appear and it looked like I was busting through the upper atmosphere it looked fkn epic as shit.

I finally hit the ocean with such force that it pummeled me straight down to 1200 meters which is where I am now stuck at the helm of my sub unable to get off or warp out, please tell me there is a way for me to teleport my sub back upto the right depth or am I doomed and will I need to just warp out and spawn my stuff back in?

D2F0EAA6A49E9C0F9C61362F0FEAA9125068C4A6

Comments

• TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
    is there any way for me to kill or delete via console the sub thats now stuck in that void space ??
  • terraformer004terraformer004 north america, central standard time Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210832Members
    :D Im sorry I have no idea - you can always get creative with a terraformer and some patience...? build a tower of rock up to your sub or dig it out of whatever hole it's in
    (I'm sorry it wasn't clear exactly where you sub is stuck)
    The sub came down so fast that it smashed through the ground and hit this pocket of under water area that's actually bellow the ocean floor at 1200 meter's deep and the teraformer does not work on the dirt at that level I guess the devs didn't want us digging through to this odd location.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Taiphoz wrote: »
    The sub came down so fast that it smashed through the ground and hit this pocket of under water area that's actually bellow the ocean floor at 1200 meter's deep and the teraformer does not work on the dirt at that level I guess the devs didn't want us digging through to this odd location.

It does work but I think your game is bugged. I've dug down there before (even had pics up on the forums) and there is another chamber 1600 meters down before you find the bottom of the world.
    Nah it only works down to a point where your about to break through into that other space, even the console dig command does not work at that level.
    edited January 2016
    must have diff builds then.. cos iv seen youtube videos of others trying to get that that lava place and having the same issue, might also be the location I guess.
    edited January 2016
    I had to do it in the Creative build as you can't have enough tanks to get down that far. Also on experimental, and I took these a few weeks ago. This hole I did right under the lifepod.