Experimental update breakdowns ?

solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
Hey you guys.
1st im loving this game!!! Wonderful job so far.
Everyone I speak to about this game, I tell to purchase it.

Ok so now for my question.

When running in experimental mode (which I do) there are updates in steam almost every day!
I love that. But where can I go to read what's new or changed for that update?

I would love to give more feedback, but often I spend hours just looking for what changed.

So is there somewhere I can go to read about the daily changes? (this would be extremely helpful)
Like for instance, Build 20900 (added bla bla bla to new power source), and (added bla bla bla to this object to make it glow at night)

This way I can go directly to those changes and see how well they work...

Thanks

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    https://trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica

That pages has every update done and coming on it. There is no itemized list showing what is added on each experimental build as it is generated twice per day, automatically. There just isn't enough time to be making hand made change lists when it's updating so often.
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    Thank you very much. I will check that out.
    :)
    keep up the good work you guys!!!!
  • JoolJool Join Date: 2015-04-26 Member: 203846Members
    Comprox wrote: »
    https://trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica

That pages has every update done and coming on it. There is no itemized list showing what is added on each experimental build as it is generated twice per day, automatically. There just isn't enough time to be making hand made change lists when it's updating so often.

I thought that the Changes and Checkins tab on the Backend shows everything that was added periodically? Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't show specifically what was added in a specific expirimental update, but it does tell all the things that were added to the expirimental version recently. If I'm wrong, what does it actually do?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    Very cool, thank you! :)