CreatureConcept-The Native

2»

Comments

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at youMembers Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Posts: 1,213 Advanced user
    I like this, I discovered this because my friend said this was the official precursor design, now I have to go yell at him. Nice idea though, these guys look cool, and the intelligence pack would be a great idea.

NO NECRO-POSTING
    cb09cb7101d3f9a9e4ffb4c337a111032d436000_hq.jpg

It's not necro posting if he actually brings something to the thread
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days.Members Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Posts: 1,124 Advanced user
    edited February 2017
    I like this, I discovered this because my friend said this was the official precursor design, now I have to go yell at him. Nice idea though, these guys look cool, and the intelligence pack would be a great idea.

NO NECRO-POSTING
    cb09cb7101d3f9a9e4ffb4c337a111032d436000_hq.jpg

It's not necro posting if he actually brings something to the thread

He posted on the thread that he was right about an disagreement with his freind, how was that productive to the conversation.

Don't make me use another Papi meme on yo ass.
    Shit happens
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, USMembers Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Posts: 371 Advanced user
    You didn't make this you know, I found this on google like 2 months ago, there is talk that the devs made it, but don't lie and say you made it.
    Nyeh heh heh
    Beanboy Delivery
    You may know me as Tipoff Giggots
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Members Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Posts: 223 Advanced user
    Ill have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

You and I both, pal

(#LOVEMEMES)
    Well this is new, I have a dogo, hunt for love, life is good, we all are moles! Have a free fish. It tastes like the internet!
    bigger-fish-tries-to-eat-small-one-3982053.jpg

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days.Members Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Posts: 1,124 Advanced user
    You didn't make this you know, I found this on google like 2 months ago, there is talk that the devs made it, but don't lie and say you made it.

Wat.
    1947lnvg5mqx.png
    Shit happens
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;)Members Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Posts: 1,179 Advanced user

Wat.
    1947lnvg5mqx.png

You really like that picture, don't you?
    I've been skulking around here for almost four years.

Yet I still have no idea what's going on.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    I had to look up this Papi the Harpy, conclusion... It will screw up your YouTube suggestions...

Sorry guys, I gotta go...
    giphy.gif

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

JamezorgSkope
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 AustraliaMembers Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Posts: 626 Advanced user
    Can I take your order please?

I'll
    I'll
    I'll
    I'll have:
    Two number 9's
    Number 9 large
    Number 6, Extra Dip
    Number 7, Extra dSeven
    Two 45's, One 45Cheese
    Extra, Extra, Large Cheese Soda
    Number 9 Dip, EXTRA 6
    45 cheese
    69 aaaa
    7 Eleven
    And a large Soda.

Fat Boy.
    Politics are... pretty terrible.
    I mean, they always seem to get people into fights and encourage irrational behaviour.
    I'm fine with making a compromise and sticking to the middle road, thanks.
    Skope wrote: »

Wat.
    1947lnvg5mqx.png

You really like that picture, don't you?

yes i have entire selection of memes for it.
    I have confused Papi
    u5jli4besal2.png
    Hold me back nigga Papi
    40a2qc03x442.jpg
    Oh look Julian is back Papi
    q0vrwrycayol.png

Papi Is my wifu
    Shit happens
  • Space_JesusSpace_Jesus Members Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182732Posts: 58 Advanced user
    I'm sorry, but the way the most of you are currently behaving is really embarrassing. Please stop.
  • Gourmet_GuyGourmet_Guy OhioMembers Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218647Posts: 109 Advanced user
    I would love to see a developer's opinion on this...
    I'm sorry, but the way the most of you are currently behaving is really embarrassing. Please stop.

You can't stop the anime meme cringe.

Il ease from the Papi, for now.
    Shit happens
  • SigmalxSigmalx USAMembers Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220132Posts: 493 Advanced user
    edited February 2017
    call me the cynic... but this has been here in the spare art folder for almost a year now. so, no; this isnt going to happen. also funfact: it was modeled off a spore creation!

*looks at op date* wait a minute. let me shoot myself for being an idiot
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NYMembers Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Posts: 1,337 Advanced user
  • JamezorgJamezorg United KingdomMembers Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Posts: 961 Advanced user
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for legitimately scaring me...
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at youMembers Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Posts: 1,213 Advanced user
    edited February 2017

You're aware this was originally posted in June of 2015, right?
    Only slightly longer than "two months ago"

Unfortunately now this great suggestion thread will be ruined by "OMG NECRO" and general shitposters.
    Kouji_San
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    edited February 2017
    Let's just ignore page two than/then* and continue onward!

* Totally off-topic countering my entire post...

Alright I'm genuinely confused in this case, is it then? It feels like it should be then, what with "continuing onward" (time), but I'm also comparing page two to what you said (shitposts)

\o/︵ ┻━┻

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

• ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The DunesMembers Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Posts: 410 Advanced user
    edited February 2017
    maxresdefault.jpg

qijcynpmdgw6.jpg

Deus Vult, Infidels.

Reapers have a 125% chance of stealing yo Aurora Crash Zone.
  • IcremunIcremun Members Join Date: 2016-09-12 Member: 222276Posts: 59 Fully active user

Yeah to put "wat" in other words this thread is about two years old so if you found it two months ago.......
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Members Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Posts: 208 Advanced user
    It cool but... it would take away the felling of being all alone on a water planet where you are all alone. Its an obviously humanoid creature and I cant think of where they would implement it. And the fact that people post TO MUCH CONCEPT ART that didn't have a chance in the beginning of being in the game.
    乁(⊜ᗜ⊜)ㄏ -Bug report!
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Members Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Posts: 223 Advanced user
    edited February 2017
    maxresdefault.jpg

qijcynpmdgw6.jpg

bvri0tia0uc9.gif

Well this is new, I have a dogo, hunt for love, life is good, we all are moles! Have a free fish. It tastes like the internet!
    bigger-fish-tries-to-eat-small-one-3982053.jpg

• freddy87freddy87 Members Join Date: 2021-01-19 Member: 267004Posts: 2
    Maybe the natives can ride creatures like reapers

( don’t do reapers do something small like stalkers or something idk)
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Members Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Posts: 63 Advanced user
    edited February 17
    I love this but one idea they should not be close to any precursur bases becouse they where hunted by precursors and are scared of them now