How much do I like the Game?

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Very much so that I don't mind being a blubbering idiot.

In this video I come across some new things, and I have to say I don't mind coming face to face with failure. Now in this video you do see a bug which I am sure the developers already know about, and I visit a cave I sometimes will hang out in from time to time which has some very cool hanging stingers (I don't know the real name, I just call them stingers), and a geyser which I never have seen before. Overall it's been a very good day for updates.

I also have to add that I enjoy the Night time cycle far more than the day, and it's usually during the night time that I do most of my prowling around (much more fun).

Comments

• dottedfishdottedfish Germany Join Date: 2014-11-22 Member: 199755Members
    Not an idiot! You make great videos and you have a nice voice for it.

What about making a "getting started" video now that the Steam Early Access is about to be released? Would help some people out. :)
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    dottedfish wrote: »
    Not an idiot! You make great videos and you have a nice voice for it.

What about making a "getting started" video now that the Steam Early Access is about to be released? Would help some people out. :)

I can do that, that isn't hard to do, and thanks for the compliment, very much appreciated. :)

Cheers.
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Yeah man we totally enjoy your videos :)
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    SteveRock wrote: »

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Quick question here (bit off subject), will one of you folks be streaming today?

Cheers, and thanks again for the compliment. :)
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Quick question here (bit off subject), will one of you folks be streaming today?

There was talk of @Hugh‌ possibly streaming at some point, but he's a very busy man :)
    Obraxis wrote: »

Thanks, I appreciate it.

There was talk of @Hugh‌ possibly streaming at some point, but he's a very busy man :)

Thanks...

I was trying to watch a stream on Steam but Steam is acting up once again.

I think twitch is the way to go. I'll keep trying to stream via steam.

Cheers!