Steam Key Release Time

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
Hi guys, we are currently working with Humble Bundle to get your Steam keys to you ASAP. We've encountered a slight hold up but don't expect it to be much more than one more hour. Will post updates here as they come.

Comments

• WanderdueneWanderduene Germany Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199229Members
    edited October 2014
    Good timing, bought the pre-alpha access just an hour ago :D
    Really looking forward to your game!
  • SquiddapultSquiddapult Canada Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199111Members
    I want my steam key NOW. This is highly unprofessional I demand compensation. 30% of all your profits and a real submarine should do it.

Nah keep doin your stuff s'all good
  • UltraBagnusUltraBagnus Somewhere Join Date: 2014-10-29 Member: 199197Members
    Steam key visible and redeemed. Hype, still building!
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Keys are now released! Good luck out there guys... And remember, this isn't Alpha / Beta / Early Access ... This raw, brutal, early development stuff!

Remember to give feedback with F8!
  • ZandronumZandronum Australia Join Date: 2013-11-07 Member: 189121Members
    I didn't get my key, where do I check for it?
  • NiklasdiverNiklasdiver Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146675Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    How do we get the Hull Number Plate? I filled out the google thing linked on the humble bundle page
  • MistwalkerMistwalker England Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199108Members
    Zandronum wrote: »

You need to go to your HumbleBundle library page and click the link at the bottom, Zandronum.

• LudwigXLudwigX Join Date: 2013-05-23 Member: 185351Members
    I want my steam key NOW. This is highly unprofessional I demand compensation. 30% of all your profits and a real submarine should do it.

Nah keep doin your stuff s'all good

Don't worry. They are just releasing in Valve time.
  • EucomolhamasEucomolhamas Join Date: 2013-03-10 Member: 183841Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Got mine! Too bad my friend pressured me into socializing and partying today so will have to wait for tomorrow to try it out D; (Damn social life :P)
    Zandronum wrote: »

It should be in the same humble bundle page where you got the prototypes etc. right above the steam hull key

• agmen92agmen92 zimbabwe Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184486Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hmm i don't find anything Subnautica related in my humble bundle library
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited October 2014
    Question: Are there any vehicles apart from the seamoth currently in SN?

also, is the seamoth meant to be able to dive?
  • DohmanDohman Denmark Join Date: 2014-05-06 Member: 195839Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It can, just press c to dive ;)

So far, I've crafted everything, even titanium, welder and the DNA thingy.
    Titanium has no use.
    Welder is buggy, it's held weirdly and seems to do nothing. It messes with the way the player holds the flashlight if it's in your inventory.
    DNA thingy can take DNA from stuff and you can then inject it into yourself, or other things. I injected myself with a couple of things, didn't notice any effect, other than a weird glowing silhouette inside me :wink:

That is to be expected though, they're not implemented yet..

Game is awesome, but I'd like to see the seaglider be able to look up and down, so that I can actually see where I'm going vertically :wink: (Right now it obstructs my view.)

Also, energy usage doesn't seem to be in yet, once my seamoth and seaglider ran out, I was still able to use them - no sound on the seaglider though.

• slayer.faithslayer.faith Join Date: 2007-12-10 Member: 63127Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes, i second the problem of looking down in the seaglider.

Im assuming that once there are other subs it might be less of an issue. ;-)

(Or maybe it should be a fast surface craft (and only able to submerge as a hack, thus the poor visibility)).
  • amckernamckern Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14249Members, Constellation
    I attempted to follow the details in your tweet, but not getting ANYTHING from humble, whats up?
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    @slayer.faith‌

From what I can tell, the seamoth is like the bathysphere from the prototypes, speedy underwater craft that is not meant to be a permanent home.

Turns out, I just didn't read the controls. I had assumed that left cntrl would be "lower player" like in most other games that I've played ( I should've tried c since that seems to be the trend of a lot of games today)

I've found the seamoth VERY useful for getting deep into caves quickly, leaving me enough air to REALLY explore them! (found a dark cave whose only light was bioluminescent ...mushrooms?
  • SeaMichelleSeaMichelle Canada Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199228Members
    Benson wrote: »
    @slayer.faith‌

From what I can tell, the seamoth is like the bathysphere from the prototypes, speedy underwater craft that is not meant to be a permanent home.

Turns out, I just didn't read the controls. I had assumed that left cntrl would be "lower player" like in most other games that I've played ( I should've tried c since that seems to be the trend of a lot of games today)

I've found the seamoth VERY useful for getting deep into caves quickly, leaving me enough air to REALLY explore them! (found a dark cave whose only light was bioluminescent ...mushrooms?

I found that cave, too. It was full of suicidefish. And was therefore scary. =(
  • agmen92agmen92 zimbabwe Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184486Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is everybody supposed to have his steam key by now? I still can't find mine even though i purchased mine on 28, Oct.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    agmen92 wrote: »
    Is everybody supposed to have his steam key by now? I still can't find mine even though i purchased mine on 28, Oct.

Buying from Humble Bundle, you dont get Steam Keys. You need to log into your Humble account and claim your purchase which then sends it directly to your Steam account. If you have trouble, contact Humble support here:

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us
    Yea i know. I guess i have to contact the humble bundle support then, my key/Subnautica is not showing up in my library.