Where's the last prototype?

LudwigXLudwigX Join Date: 2013-05-23 Member: 185351Members
The prototype seems to should be available on subnauti.ca, but I can't find it on the humble bundle website.

Comments

• UltraBagnusUltraBagnus Somewhere Join Date: 2014-10-29 Member: 199197Members
    Today is the day we get access to the current state of the game. If all goes to plan, we should have steam codes in a couple of hours from now.
  • LudwigXLudwigX Join Date: 2013-05-23 Member: 185351Members
    Yeah, but this doesn't change the fact that subnauti.ca shows 8 prototypes ready, but we're only able to download 7 of them.

Btw the steam codes should be sent out at 8am PDT; 3pm GMT
    https://trello.com/c/rIcEI19P/2516-define-release-time-for-sn-keys
  • UltraBagnusUltraBagnus Somewhere Join Date: 2014-10-29 Member: 199197Members
    I think there might have been a misunderstanding, by purchasing the earliest access we effectively get the seven selected prototypes of Subnautica, followed by the actual state of the game on early-access steam. On the humble page where you get the downloads from, it states what you'll be receiving in the package. The last picture on subnauti.ca, I assume, is therefore meant to imply the release of keys to play it on steam.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Steam keys will be released once San Francisco wakes up :) Then you will get assess to our latest pre-alpha build!
  • BandersaurBandersaur Australia Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199120Members
    *Hands Obraxis a bucket of icy water* Go on, wake him up. It's for a good cause.