Anyway to change forum user name?

YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,243 Advanced user
Even as a one off favour from a moderator would be gratefully appreciated since I have been playing under the name of [BAM] Yojimbo for years.

Pretty please?

Dont fancy losing all my profile stats and creating a new forum account :(
Today's rookies are tomorrow's vets.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin.

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    I can change your name, But sure if i should though.
    Sure certain posts wont be destroyed?
    also, []'s don't work, i think. (nor do spaced names)
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    "Username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and must be between 3 and 20 characters long." If you have something that meets that criteria, we can change it.
    NAPT
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,243 Advanced user
    Oh ok well will just Yojimbo do then? Would be very thankful

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    Done. Enjoy!
    NAPT
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,243 Advanced user
    Thank you very much!

George Carlin.
  • Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members Posts: 106 Advanced user
    edited March 2016
    I second this request, actually. I'm a brand new user so I have no past posts to lose. I realized I was unnecessarily confusing the issue and that it would be better to actually use my Steam username. Can you please change my profile name from "Prince_Dakkar" (the 'real' name of Captain Nemo) to Alrekr_Ironhand?

Thanks!
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, Forum staff Posts: 462 mod
    I've changed this for you, You can make a new thread for requests like this in the future, so you don't give people notifications on a 2 year old thread :p
  • Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members Posts: 106 Advanced user
    Sorry, and thank you!