Activating ZoS through Activemark?

NebuzaradanNebuzaradan Join Date: 2003-07-13 Member: 18139Members Posts: 15
I purchased ZoS way back in the day and played it quite a lot. I played it off and on over the past years but recently have had to reinstall after a hard drive crash. When I go to install the game I get an "Activemark" activation window that tells me I have no internet connection. I did some web searching and tried all the solutions people suggested (clear web cache, reducing IE security settings, disable pop-up blocker, etc) but nothing seems to work. I even kept my activation code from the last time I installed it, but I can't even get to the point to use the code, because Activemark claims I don't have an internet connection. Any help?

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,300 Advanced user
    God, someone help this poor guy in these deserted part of the forums.
    Dont worry mate, if you can still read this, its barely been a month, i found ya, everything will be fine.

Try contacting @Hugh (I doubt this namedrop will call him, hes a busy man) or anyone else from UWE directly. I think his mail address is hugh@unknownworlds.com. Hes usually your first address for help.

If ya're still out there, mate, we gonna get this fixed.
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

Check out my new Balance Mod