ns2_relic

13»

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
    Insane wrote: »
    You guys need to read General Discussion more. :P

I used to more, but it seems like every other post is "Hai guyz, here's everything that's wrong with the game, Vol. IV"

There something there about this new mystery project???
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

But... i do all the time. I think im even one of the most active members here. And i dont remember anything D:
  • MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond

But... i do all the time. I think im even one of the most active members here. And i dont remember anything D:
    General Discussion ? the category ? (don't any thread named like that anyway)
    That's the only part of the forums I read, with custom maps threads. and I didn't read anything about a secret project :O

• PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff

That's the only part of the forums I read, with custom maps threads. and I didn't read anything about a secret project :O

I didn't see either a thread named: "our unannounced project", "secret project", "NS3?" or something. Did I miss something? LOL

• LokiLoki Join Date: 2012-07-07 Member: 153973Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
    very small bits of information are around in various threads. if you know where to look
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    UWE have an unannounced project which is being worked on for the Spark engine. Spark 2.0 is being developed for this project. Also while watching Simon's Audio creation streams, he spent one working on sound that was for the unannounced project.

There is plenty of crumbs advising the project is in progress, but nothing on what it actually is....
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Yay my ego got a +1.
    hahaha, well like @Soul_Rider‌ im a bit ahead of some folk as I was here with ns1 also. :D
    Thats what... 10 years of time to reply to posts? :D
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Pelargir wrote: »

I didn't see either a thread named: "our unannounced project", "secret project", "NS3?" or something. Did I miss something? LOL
    Yay my ego got a +1.
    hahaha, well like @Soul_Rider‌ im a bit ahead of some folk as I was here with ns1 also. :D
    Thats what... 10 years of time to reply to posts? :D

Yup. I joined lqst year, and darkling... ten years before that :D
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Loki wrote: »
    very small bits of information are around in various threads. if you know where to look

CDT doesn't know what it is... do you/they?
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

CDT doesn't know what it is... do you/they?

Do you want to lose the mystery? ;p And this topic is about Relic by the way. huhuh.
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow

Blast, I knew I shouldnt've sold my secret decoder ring!
    Benson wrote: »

Blast, I knew I shouldnt've sold my secret decoder ring!

Drink your Ovaltine.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Is this map abandoned? I hope not because it looks like it can be a good and original map.
  • OlmyOlmy Join Date: 2003-05-08 Member: 16142Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, NS2 Developer, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    Subnautica has been keeping me busy for a long time now. I feel pretty guilty about the lack of progress I've made on Relic in the last year, although luckily the NS2 community has done a fantastic job of creating new maps in the meantime.
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    @Olmy and @Insane is the projekt put down?
    Or did the CDT take over?
    Or don't you have time?
    If you don't have time let us help! I can work when christmas starts and the holidays comes up! I've had some technical issues....
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    The map is on hold because Olmy is now working on Subnautica