Youtube videos don't start at specified start time

BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
edited April 2014 in Web Site Feedback
First off, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the forums, or a problem with youtube, so my apologies if there's nothing to be done about this.

Here's a video, and I've told it to start at 5 minutes, 5 seconds in the share code in youtube:

But here when embedded in the forums, it starts from the beginning instead.

EDIT: It appears it ALSO doesn't even take you to the right time if you click "youtube" in the bottom right corner of the player. Again, not sure if this is something you guys can fix or not, but just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Thanks!

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Dayum that's some b-hopping. Ah, speedruns, so many hours of my life wasted watching you...
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited April 2014
    Testing...ok I have submitted this bug. Thanks for bringing it up!