In Game Sentivity and DPI

13»

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Anyone else constantly feel the need to raise their sensitivity, but when actually trying always ending up setting it to even lower than before? I have not ever found a 'golden' setup so far. :(

Well, this guide (see 2.10) supposedly helps you to find your personal favorite sensitivity... Whether it actually works reliably or not. A friend sent me this some months ago, I tried it and stuck with the settings.

That is, until my mouse dropped dead three weeks ago.
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2014
    I have not ever found a 'golden' setup so far. :(

Ah, the glorious day SNB finds his perfect settings..
    broken-snail.jpg

@f0rdPrefect ill follow that guide this weekend, its kinda long for now
  • SaltlickSaltlick Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177347Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Anyone else constantly feel the need to raise their sensitivity, but when actually trying always ending up setting it to even lower than before? I have not ever found a 'golden' setup so far. :(

Yeah, I think it means I need a bigger mouse pad.

• Soylent_greenSoylent_green Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11220Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    How are you using high DPI and 6/11 sensitivity in windows? Game profile?

6/11 still has a little bit of mouse acceleration for me. Lowering it to 3/11 gets it near perfect.