NS2WC Filler - Asset Creation Volunteers

RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
Greeting all!

I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to everyone who provided NS2WC filler ideas in each of these threads: Have an idea for some NS2WC filler content? & The Constructive "Let's Make NS2WC an awesome broadcast" (thanks @Solaris!). We have completed our initial production plan and timeline for the event (spending hours on a Skype call with @Blind yesterday and today; squinting at a Google Excel Doc - we haven't gotten on each other's nerves...... yet :D ). I think we're quite happy with what filler content we have scheduled. I mean, the petting zoo and bounce castle alone will seal the deal for the event :P (j/k!)

So now comes the part where we have to create all this wonderful content. From videos, to graphics, to note cards, etc. While we do already have some AWESOME volunteers in the community, @Rantology and @ISEGaming to name a couple, to help us with some of it - I wanted to put it out there that if anyone else would like to volunteer their skills, you are more than welcome! If you would like to help in any way, we're looking for volunteers with graphic skills, video, and some other general help. Please post or PM me your contact information and what skills you could provide.

Anyway, we may not use you since we already do have some volunteers, so don't feel bad if I don't contact you. But I just would like to know any resources out there that are available in a pinch. Appreciate it, guys! :D

Comments