Is it possible to play my old copy?

NihnNihn Join Date: 2012-04-10 Member: 150183Members
I bought a copy ZoS back in 2006 and after about 7 years I've gotten the urge to play some more sudoku. The download link on trymedia.com no longer works, and it appears that they no longer carry the game. Is there any way to get a copy of this game that will work with my original activation code?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Have you tried using your activation code on Steam? ZoS is available on there, although I am not sure if your key is transferable or not.
  • NihnNihn Join Date: 2012-04-10 Member: 150183Members
    I tried that with no luck. I saw that tucows and cnet had a copy, so I tried that, but it fails since GameHouse no longer handles authorization for the game. It seems there is no way to use old activation keys anymore.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I would send an email direct to UnknownWorlds, and see if they can help. If you include details of your purchase, they may be able to do something, but they may not as well. It's worth a try...
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Add me on steam and send me a chat message Nihn
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It's too late Hugh. You've lost the last ZoS player, never to be found again. :'(
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Requiescant in pace