Silly greens

13»

Comments

• Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker SwedenMembers Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Posts: 492 Advanced user
    Nordic wrote: »
    I was hoping necroing it might bring in some new funny comments. I guess all the funny forum goers left, or rookies don't do funny things anymore.

Ok let me tell you a story about me when i just joined and had about 3 hours on this game.....
    I tried being commander builded some resurce towers. Then i tried to tell my team what to do no one did what i told them. The resurce towers got DESTROYED. So i got pissed of and started to build a ton shit of arc's thinking they where like moveable sentries......
    I sent my arc's to the resurce towers about 3 each. Then people started asking me what i did with those arc's. And i said to them. SINCE YOU CAN'T DEFEND MY RESURCE TOWERS THE ARCS WILL!!!!!!!
    NordicmeatmachineBeigeAlertVetinari
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in KodiakMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    That is a fairly common misconception.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker SwedenMembers Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Posts: 492 Advanced user

Lol thought it was just me
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South EnglandMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Posts: 1,551 Advanced user
    @lussebull that genuinely made me lol in the middle of the office, thanks for getting me fired brah :P
    Too weird to live, yet too rare to die
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    lussebull wrote: »

Lol thought it was just me

Same happened in Polaris: Civil War, between @TotalBiscuit and Angry Joe, but TB instantly told them they're arty. Another hidden game mechanic at first glance... @Nordic I hate that term!!!

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

• YojimboYojimbo EnglandMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Posts: 1,252 Advanced user
    Probably should've stuck with siege in their name not arc to be honest, might of cleared up some confusion.
    Today's rookies are tomorrow's vets.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Probably should've stuck with siege in their name not arc to be honest, might of cleared up some confusion.

M.A.S.C................................................................................................ :trollface:

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting