Silly greens

13»

Comments

• Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    Nordic wrote: »
    I was hoping necroing it might bring in some new funny comments. I guess all the funny forum goers left, or rookies don't do funny things anymore.

Ok let me tell you a story about me when i just joined and had about 3 hours on this game.....
    I tried being commander builded some resurce towers. Then i tried to tell my team what to do no one did what i told them. The resurce towers got DESTROYED. So i got pissed of and started to build a ton shit of arc's thinking they where like moveable sentries......
    I sent my arc's to the resurce towers about 3 each. Then people started asking me what i did with those arc's. And i said to them. SINCE YOU CAN'T DEFEND MY RESURCE TOWERS THE ARCS WILL!!!!!!!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    That is a fairly common misconception.
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members

Lol thought it was just me
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    @lussebull that genuinely made me lol in the middle of the office, thanks for getting me fired brah :P
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    lussebull wrote: »

Lol thought it was just me

Same happened in Polaris: Civil War, between @TotalBiscuit and Angry Joe, but TB instantly told them they're arty. Another hidden game mechanic at first glance... @Nordic I hate that term!!!
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Probably should've stuck with siege in their name not arc to be honest, might of cleared up some confusion.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Probably should've stuck with siege in their name not arc to be honest, might of cleared up some confusion.

M.A.S.C................................................................................................ :trollface: