I'm very proud of Reinforcement Program.

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 553 Fully active user
edited August 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
Super fantastic community that in just barely two days we supported over 32,500 dollars with ONLY 447 contributors. This really shows how loyal and strong our community is for the unknownworlds.

Now I'm looking forward to when this program get spreaded out through internet so others becide the community itself knows about this.

For does who contributed. What did you guys get? I got shadow badget :D
The abbreviation for Old Ass Gamers is OAG. OAG is something more then just a word, it makes us gamers understand the passion. The passion that you never want to stop playing video games. That age is just a myth and not even age will stop us.
ForlornHopeellnicHowserScorpion9908VitdomAmahrFlayrafleetcommand

Comments

• ChimichangaChimichanga Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157618Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 18
    Soon as i can i will get the Shadow Badge. Not for the new armor looks. I like my Black Armor. For that Elite Decal and to support UWE's amazing job so far, even more.
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 3,653 mod
    Onos badge!

We should get the Reinforced Program attention on social media, my attempt: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1ldwjh/fpsrts_natural_selection_2_is_now_playable_on/
    image Proud Dutchman image
    Join the Natural Selection IRC channel: #naturalselection on irc.gamesurge.net!
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 915 Advanced user
    I got the shadow too. Its awesome to see the community give back to the people who give them the community in the first place.
  • ChimichangaChimichanga Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157618Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 18
    Zaggy wrote: »
    Onos badge!

We should get the Reinforced Program attention on social media, my attempt: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1ldwjh/fpsrts_natural_selection_2_is_now_playable_on/

So you are one of the dastardly devious bastards that stole all the Onos badges! Curse you! Guess i just have to buy the Game Director Pack!

Scorpion9908
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members Posts: 495 Advanced user
    Super fantastic community that in just barely two days we supported over 32,500 dollars with ONLY 447 contributors. This really shows how loyal and strong our community is for the unknownworlds.

Isn't that the entire NS2 community though?
    SupaDupaNoodle
    I'm a signature virus :D Copy me into your signature!
    (Ribo @ Jan 2 2013, 10:43 AM) wrote »
     ##EMPHASIS ADDED##
    Ok, here is the problem. Every game, the aliens,in a pack, harass the marines to slowdown resource captures. The aliens save up for invisible, double armor rhinos. Everyone evolves into an invisible double armor rhino. The marines lose.

Also, a good rule of thumb is that a rookie is equivalent to an empty player slot on a team.

• tuxatortuxator Join Date: 2010-01-07 Member: 69958Members, Reinforced - Gold Posts: 145 Fully active user

Isn't that the entire NS2 community though?

ba dum tss
  • CurveCurve Join Date: 2003-12-17 Member: 24475Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 266 Advanced user
    I did it with consti when I was much younger, I can do even better as an adult.
    "Thoughts and actions expressed by me are not necessarily mine, for I am not sane"
    | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H // Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz
    | KFA2 GeForce GTX 560Ti // 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz
    | Intel 180GB 330 Series SSD // Seagate 3TB BARRACUDA
    | Fractal Design Define R3 Case // BenQ XL2420T 120hz
    | CM Quick Fire TK Cherry MX // Logitech G400 Mouse

| IN-GAME: Scuz // STEAM: ScuzUK
  • MartigenMartigen Australia Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2714Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Reinforced - Onos Posts: 784 Advanced user
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 429 Fully active user
    I got diamond, cause I think that will be rarer than shadow on these forums :P
    Howser is da BEST!
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    Zaggy wrote: »
    Onos badge!
    *shakefist*
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 1,779 admin
    Lovely post @oldassgamers :)
    The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
    Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
    Chat with the UWE team on Twitter | The best way to be notified about Subnautica updates is to sign up to our development newsletters
    fleetcommand
  • IdlerayIdleray Join Date: 2012-10-04 Member: 161464Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 154 Advanced user
    I skulk in the dark
    I lurk in the shade
    I prowl in the SHADOWS
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Posts: 368 Fully active user
    edited August 2013
    Onos badge!

Yes, I was one of the... oh darn... Well, worth a try!

edit: aren't we all babbler badges in our hearts?
  • Scorpion9908Scorpion9908 Australia Join Date: 2013-07-29 Member: 186445Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 79 Advanced user
    edited August 2013
    I got shadow badge. Been with ns2 for one year and got 800h ingame. Good times :')

• CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 772 Advanced user
    edited August 2013
    Yeh same, Shadow fits my budget and 100 dollar / 800 hours = eehmmmm ehmm not alot.
    Edit: or was it 75 dollars?
    grrrr im beast
  • IdlerayIdleray Join Date: 2012-10-04 Member: 161464Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 154 Advanced user
    Ok wait, how does one claim their shadow badge? Does it automatically do it after awhile based on my profile email?
  • RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,883
    Yeah, works out as quite reasonable for 75 dolla. Or £48.

Looking forward the secret twitter messages 8)
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 1,437 Advanced user
    Humble bundle sends you an email with a submission code.
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 772 Advanced user
    Idleray wrote: »
    Ok wait, how does one claim their shadow badge? Does it automatically do it after awhile based on my profile email?

they say in the buy menu it will activated in early september somewhere.
    grrrr im beast
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 553 Fully active user
    edited August 2013
    CCTEE wrote: »
    Idleray wrote: »
    they say in the buy menu it will activated in early september somewhere.

It will go live 3 september :) then we'll notice it in-game.

Hugh wrote: »
    Lovely post @oldassgamers :)
    <3 <3 <3 <3
    The abbreviation for Old Ass Gamers is OAG. OAG is something more then just a word, it makes us gamers understand the passion. The passion that you never want to stop playing video games. That age is just a myth and not even age will stop us.
  • VenatosVenatos Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149762Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold Posts: 217 Fully active user
    shadow here, lessened my feeling of ripping of uwe a little. ;)
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 553 Fully active user
    Another greate update:

NS2 is at number #2 most saled games on steam right now for linux :D

http://store.steampowered.com/browse/linux/
  • PoliniPolini Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164602Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 17
    I have a question regarding Reinforcement program and change values of $ to €

I can effort the Shadow Badge, 75$ but my coin is the € and with the current change is 56.65€ but to make sure i can donate 57€.

Here come my question: This can be, right? i mean if i donate the equivalent in Euros (57€) i still receive the Badge and the extras? i would like to know

When u buy it it just writes of dollars and the geniuses at paypall make the calculation for you!
    ZOMG MODERN TIMES!
    grrrr im beast
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 1,232 mod
    Onos badge!

Yes, I was one of the... oh darn... Well, worth a try!

edit: aren't we all babbler badges in our hearts?
    :D
    Forum Mod - UWE server admin - Have questions about SN or NS2? Need help promoting SN or NS2? Found a bug, or exploit? Or just want to say hi. PM me.
    Become a NS2 Playtester - Become a SN playtester - Buy NS2 here - Buy SN here - Official NS2 stream - SN Wiki
    - NS2 Wiki A Rainbow!
  • MarZMarZ Join Date: 2012-10-16 Member: 162473Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 39
    edited August 2013
    An advice by myself to HUGH! We - the players - like secret rooms. And we´ve got money and are willed to support the developer. So combine these both facts, Hugh!

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/131768/general-things-to-reinforced?new=1

Polini wrote: »
    I have a question regarding Reinforcement program and change values of $ to €

I can effort the Shadow Badge, 75$ but my coin is the € and with the current change is 56.65€ but to make sure i can donate 57€.

Here come my question: This can be, right? i mean if i donate the equivalent in Euros (57€) i still receive the Badge and the extras? i would like to know

Jep this works. Me from germany purchased Shadow Badge last night. Costed approx. 57€ and received the badge as you can see to my left.
  • darkhunt333darkhunt333 Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165414Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 75 Advanced user
    edited August 2013
    When do we get the female skulk and cape? I disappoint.
    http://i.imgur.com/OqptiXX.png
    ^ signature images must not exceed 400x75 and 40Kb in size, scale down that monster sig a bit if you please -Kouji San
                                   Move forward with 64 bit already!                                                    Not. One. Step. Back!
  • ObliviousSightObliviousSight Join Date: 2012-09-07 Member: 158306Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 160 Fully active user
    edited August 2013
    Easily worth the £49 for the 1000+ hours I had so far, here's to the next 1000!
  • PurgePurge Join Date: 2013-08-29 Member: 187172Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 8
    I bought shadow. Because you ported this amazing game for Linux :D
  • shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 426
    I just hope the contribution shows that the work on Linux and everything is at least a little more profitable (nasty word isnt it?). :-bd
    Steam Lagshop :: Natural Selection 2
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=4920