"UWE is a European company"

2»

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    HAHA! A very common mistake... I'm on holidays right now (Yes... Still checking in on NS2 because I am obsessed), was on an overnight ferry last night chatting to a lovely group of ladies, and for the first hour or so they all thought I was a Brit!!
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    UWE is from Antarctica
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Roobubba wrote: »
    Benson wrote: »
    In 'Merica, all you other goofy nations sound alike.

The rest of us are able to distinguish at least some of your US regional accents, meanwhile you lot can't tell the difference between UK, AU, NZ, SA or non natives speaking English, let alone any of the regional accents within these countries/groups. That's pretty shameful IMO!
    Give em a break, they are still learning. I mean them 'Murican's haven't existed for that long yet, they're basically still in pre-school in terms of nation age. I due time, they will learn the finer arts of culture bashing :P
  • SeeVeeSeeVee Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165206Members
    edited July 2013
    I am an equal opportunity offender... I don't care where anyone is from in terms of a good bashing. Let it rip!
  • piratedavepiratedave Join Date: 2012-03-10 Member: 148561Members
    Well Apparently 37% of Americans cant even find America on a map
    Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    Brb, committing sudoku.

i think you meant Seppuku
  • CrazyEddieCrazyEddie Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178196Members
    piratedave wrote: »
    No need to. It's right here!
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Brb, committing sudoku.

...It's a joke.
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    Brb, committing sudoku.

don't need to when the only map that matters has 50 states, a smattering of territories and canada and mexico. they're only on the map cuz we need someone to make fun of, and someone to blame for taking our jerbs.
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    edited July 2013
    Roobubba wrote: »
    The rest of us are able to distinguish at least some of your US regional accents, meanwhile you lot can't tell the difference between UK, AU, NZ, SA or non natives speaking English, let alone any of the regional accents within these countries/groups. That's pretty shameful IMO!

I can tell you're british because of "you lot". #1776getowned #walkonthemoon #ww2you'rewelcome
    #420leetheadsh0tzeroScOpEthree-sexty-swaggg-yoholo
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Rich you forgot #hashtagyoloswag
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members