State of Development: May 2013 - Natural Selection 2

13»

Comments

• FrizzlecatFrizzlecat Join Date: 2013-03-07 Member: 183752Members
    One hundred updates in seven months seems a little wrong.
  • Goliath VietnamGoliath Vietnam Join Date: 2013-01-07 Member: 178080Members
    Next Update 249 >> Marines can eject him self out of Exo suit >> Weld it >> Jump back in and ....

i think why a pilot cant get out when see danger close :))
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    Revy wrote: »
    Yet we still have only small rounds I am the only one running the game for 32 man sometimes 34 man and I have people waiting a good hour or two to join the server, along with that the donations I have gained I could buy a couple more servers. People really want to play larger games...UWE needs to to start listening to people and build the game up more and not for this dying "pro" group on NS2

You don't know? All the people in that 32p server are playing the game wrong, bad and aren't actually having fun. /s
  • appletalkappletalk Join Date: 2013-06-16 Member: 185577Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I will buy as many copies as you ask me to, on top of the Windows copies I've already bought.... Just, please please please, release NS2 for Linux.
  • sjusju Join Date: 2013-03-17 Member: 184042Members
    appletalk wrote: »
    I will buy as many copies as you ask me to, on top of the Windows copies I've already bought.... Just, please please please, release NS2 for Linux.

Are you a millionaire or billionaire?