Pistol-Scripting: Can it be deterred?

13»

Comments

• RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I still want a fucking space revolver, man. Then we could play space cowboys & have onos rodeos.

This is why they haven't put the female model in the game yet! :)
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    "...and on lv-426 we're getting reports that passengers are experiencing delays of up to 24 hours due to the pilots ogling a group of female marines that are attempting to ride the mechanical onos in the onos bar..."
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members
    I still want a fucking space revolver, man. Then we could play space cowboys & have onos rodeos.

Space Cowboy?  Sounds fun!  Will the MACs play banjos?  Next we will need gorram Reaver skins for the Aliens!

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Want....to.. lessen image size... but.. its.. firreeefflllyyyyyy.. X_X
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    MMZ_Torak wrote: »
    ritualsacrifice said:<br />
    Space Cowboy?  Sounds fun!  Will the MACs play banjos?  Next we will need gorram Reaver skins for the Aliens!
    Someone needs to make a Firefly mod for NS2. Say Serenity crew vs endless stream of reavers, movie-style?
  • bizbiz Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167386Members
    I would buy $100 DLC to play as a psychic
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Want....to.. lessen image size... but.. its.. firreeefflllyyyyyy.. X_X
    DON'T YOU DARE!!! I also want to post Spike Spiegel up in here!

/me backs away from the topic
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members
    ScardyBob wrote: »
    MMZ_Torak wrote: »
    ritualsacrifice said:<br />
    Someone needs to make a Firefly mod for NS2. Say Serenity crew vs endless stream of reavers, movie-style?

Onos sized Reaver?

b-(