Logout - Where is it!?

Dr_Cox1911Dr_Cox1911 Join Date: 2011-04-25 Member: 95575Members
edited March 2013 in Web Site Feedback
What happened to the good old forum? This new one is just crappy I'm not used to the new one, can´t even find the logout button.

Fixed it for you. Swearing removed from topic title. - Angelusz

Comments

• AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    You should try to learn to express yourself without swearing.

Right of your portrait (top right of the screen), you will find a cog icon. Click it. Lo and behold.
  • pRiNcEkAhUnApRiNcEkAhUnA Join Date: 2012-03-06 Member: 148264Members
    Angelusz wrote: »

Right of your portrait (top right of the screen), you will find a cog icon. Click it. Lo and behold.
    Should log out really require that much? It's also not easy to find.

• EucomolhamasEucomolhamas Join Date: 2013-03-10 Member: 183841Members, Reinforced - Shadow

I'd say the cog icon is pretty plain, since I see a lot of websites using the same thing.

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

It's two clicks...