Skulk Animation Issues

13»

Comments

• rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    multiquote wall of text crits you for 3x

it's super effective
  • MangoManMangoMan Join Date: 2003-12-28 Member: 24813Members
    I don't know if this has been mentioned.. but another annoying thing is when skulks jump off the ground land and rejump.. THEY JUST BARELY TOUCH the ground and are already flying back into the air.

Annoys me =/
  • WhiteDevilWhiteDevil Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I guess I drink way too little energy drinks to notice there's a problem you are trying to get people across with. All I do is point my crosshair to a skulk and fire. It's been effective so far.
    The jitters and whatnot are so quick, so subtle that they only last less than a blink of an eye...

I've seen much worse problems in other games like one example: rainbox six game or similar, the player model completely folds on itself when you strafe left to right.
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=2058511:date=Jan 9 2013, 09:45 PM:name=Squeal_Like_A_Pig)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squeal_Like_A_Pig @ Jan 9 2013, 09:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2058511"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And again, for everyone raging back and forth in here, what Toothy mentioned is what is being looked into, and what we are going to attempt to smooth out. So, there's really no point in arguing if this is a problem or not in the game, we see it as something we'd like to fix, or at least improve upon, and will do so along with all the other million things we are working on.

Thanks.

--Cory<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think this thread has served its purpose. Fight out the personal feuds in PM.

<!--coloro:orange--><span style="color:orange"><!--/coloro-->* Locked *<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
This discussion has been closed.