Over the last 5 days

TeddyTheAlienTeddyTheAlien Join Date: 2012-12-16 Member: 175201Members
I got NS2 Not to long ago. On my first join I was a bucket pooring questions via mic. I went in the game knowing about 30% of what i was doing. BTW the community was very nice. When I asked a question they gave it to me in a nice "HEAR YA GO :)" tone. In a map [ I dont remeber ] I went to the glass to a marine bace and began to bite it in a attempt to claw it. A few marines looked at me for a while as i claw at the glass. I assume they were Laughing until one of them told me "You can get threw that glass"

I got to playing around and like most. I fell in love with the gorge. At one point I was cloging a RT I was being attacked by a group of Marines. No knowing what to do I cloged myself up in a corner in a effort to hide. The marines See this gloged corner and began to chop threw the glogs.
I thought the gorge stuck is toung out when he belly slides because it feels so good.

Before they killed me I coughed at them a mist in panic

I got to learn how to [badly] USe the commander chair. my team lost every tiem i jumped in. But now I got a idea.

About today I began to start stacking up kills.

Longer story short. I am haveing fun with this God of a game. Good work creators!

[ Pardon Any Grammar Mistakes. ]

Comments

• MavickMavick Join Date: 2012-11-07 Member: 168138Members
    Nice man, glad you're enjoying the game.
  • halfofaheavenhalfofaheaven Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168660Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold
    Don't command before you've learned the game. You're wasting everyone's time. Thanks.
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=2049014:date=Dec 21 2012, 07:58 AM:name=halfofaheaven)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (halfofaheaven @ Dec 21 2012, 07:58 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2049014"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't command before you've learned the game. You're wasting everyone's time. Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't mind players with little experience commanding as long as they are willing to communicate.
    Just yesterday, after having some really awesome matches, a rookie hopped in the alien hive. He proceeded to drop gorge and lerk eggs all over the place and cysted like crazy, without any sense of direction... The annoying thing tthough was, that he wouldn't respond to my inquiries if he needs advice. He seemed completely oblivious to any kind of communication...

Anyway, nice the OP enjoys the game! Keep it up!
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=2049014:date=Dec 21 2012, 07:58 AM:name=halfofaheaven)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (halfofaheaven @ Dec 21 2012, 07:58 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2049014"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't command before you've learned the game. You're wasting everyone's time. Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's why we have rookie servers and voicecom!