I Think Bile Bombs Should Be Looked At.

13»

Comments

• BabaganoushBabaganoush Join Date: 2012-11-19 Member: 172398Members
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2034523:date=Nov 25 2012, 03:08 PM:name=LilbitHeartless)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LilbitHeartless @ Nov 25 2012, 03:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2034523"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Out of curiosity, are you also healing? In situations where it's just me as a gorge and I have Onos, Fades, and skulks around me, if I'm biling I usually getting people freaking out wanting heals.. and bile bomb costs a ton of energy. I basically just try to do both but from the sound of your post you just bile bomb like crazy while using your bros as a bullet shields. Which I actually think work well but I feel bad not using most of my energy for heals.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It depends on the situation, as always, just as the "just use one LMG mag on a Gorge" is. If we're doing a push with shades and crags behind us and there's an exo or structure, I tend to go more bile bomb heavy. Most of the aliens are also smart enough to run back instead of relying on a pub gorge to keep their health up. Regardless, during those situations, I still do some healing as well. Earlier in the game despite bile bomb being unlocked, I focus on healing instead.

However, regardless of these two situations, as long as I kept in the back healing/bombing, I have never had a marine "just use one LMG mag" to kill me while other large-than-skulk/gorge aliens were around.