~My old name!

moquiao2moquiao2 Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166705Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Help an oldie!</div>Hello there,

Some of the mods/admins might remember me, some may not, Ive not been active in around.. 6 years xD as real life has taken precedence, my account has been around since 04? or 03?

long story short, I dont have access to the email addy associated, or the password.

I am the real Moquiao, Im not quite sure how I can prove that! but please can a mod/admin help me get my original name back, its very sentimental (so i shouldny have really lost the pw!)

any chance somebody lovely can help? :P

Comments

• Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2009579:date=Nov 4 2012, 09:12 AM:name=moquiao2)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moquiao2 @ Nov 4 2012, 09:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2009579"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hello there,

Some of the mods/admins might remember me, some may not, Ive not been active in around.. 6 years xD as real life has taken precedence, my account has been around since 04? or 03?

long story short, I dont have access to the email addy associated, or the password.

I am the real Moquiao, Im not quite sure how I can prove that! but please can a mod/admin help me get my original name back, its very sentimental (so i shouldny have really lost the pw!)

any chance somebody lovely can help? :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I look forward to seeing all the old fans come back, but I imagine not all of us are going to remember our account info or have access to older email accounts.

Fortunately the team still let me keep access to the behind-the-scenes areas of the forums. I can't be as active as I was for NS1, and I'd want to ask what their plan is for situations like these before helping out directly, but I can promise to at least ask them about it right now.

So to you or any other friends from Back In The Day: welcome back :)
  • moquiao2moquiao2 Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166705Members
    Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.

and yes, its crazy, I was searching all the old names like TAK, Esuna, Comprox, Quanananaut and various others that I remember from back then.

joined when I was 18.. now im 27, married with a kid... how times change!

but yes, thanks for looking into this mate, I appreciate it
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2010909:date=Nov 5 2012, 06:46 AM:name=moquiao2)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moquiao2 @ Nov 5 2012, 06:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2010909"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.

and yes, its crazy, I was searching all the old names like TAK, Esuna, Comprox, Quanananaut and various others that I remember from back then.

joined when I was 18.. now im 27, married with a kid... how times change!

but yes, thanks for looking into this mate, I appreciate it<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The old procedure for requesting help with inaccessible accounts involved emailing a certain @unknownworlds.com address, but Comprox tells me that's "not used much anymore" and says he'll be talking about forum stuff like this when he talks to Charlie (Flayra) sometime this week.
  • moquiao2moquiao2 Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166705Members
    Oki doke, thanks for getting back to me!

I shall hang on and hope!
  • ByorunByorun Join Date: 2003-04-19 Member: 15661Members, Constellation
    Maybe this is the right place (instead of creating a new topic)

I would like to change my forum name ( it is 9 years old by now :P ) to something else.
    I already send a pm to flayra but I don't think that he still has the time to answer all of
    his pms. Who do I have to contact in order to make that happen?
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=2018102:date=Nov 10 2012, 07:58 PM:name=CyberTrunks)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberTrunks @ Nov 10 2012, 07:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2018102"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Maybe this is the right place (instead of creating a new topic)

I would like to change my forum name ( it is 9 years old by now :P ) to something else.
    I already send a pm to flayra but I don't think that he still has the time to answer all of
    his pms. Who do I have to contact in order to make that happen?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Myself, <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders" target="_blank">any of the other global moderators or Comprox</a>