BONE WALL

RiCexEaTeRRiCexEaTeR Join Date: 2010-05-10 Member: 71700Members, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">should stay until hacked down</div>I think bone wall should stay until its hacked down and not on a timer. Would be cool to walk into a maze of bone wall until you reach the hive (or chop/blast it all down).

Would also add cover and barriers to areas of the map in which you think you team needs additional cover. (adding to the "comm interact with the environment" feel)

Comments

• TwiggehTwiggeh Join Date: 2010-09-24 Member: 74165Members
    Oh please no! If thats implemented it would have to be completely rebuild in order to combat the spamability of it. Costs would have to go up, it would need build-time etc etc.

I prefer it to be a quick lifesaver so the comm can help out when it matters.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES&#33; FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS&#33; Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    The ideas perfectly fine twiggeh, calm down. :P
    But yeah, price would have to go up to say 5 (its at 3 now isnt it?)
  • PsympleJesterPsympleJester Join Date: 2008-04-06 Member: 64024Members
    I totally disagree, it would cause it to be reballanced as a "building" as opposed to a barrier.
    Price would go up and health would go down due to the comm being able to spend the entire game making
    a huge wall of them in marine siege spots and the end effect would make it too weak and too expensive to
    serve its original purpose...

It already too expensive to use unless your defending a fleeing lifeform/hive from assault.