209 New Skulk Movement

13»

Comments

• .ADHd.ADHd Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146565Members
    edited May 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1940657:date=May 31 2012, 07:30 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ May 31 2012, 07:30 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1940657"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've been thinking that pretty much every time I see him post. He's either an extremely clever troll or the most awkward person on the planet.

Regardless, it's good fun watching the spectacle unfold.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lol I'm sure you love it. Do you see me critiquing people and their posts on here? I am here to discuss the game not sit in the womens restroom. I must have hit some emotions with these people. I'm not trying to troll. You have a negative perception of about me as a person and as an effect to that cast any idea or opinion that I have as "troll".

You're right that I am clever. I think you guys choose to close your mind to my ideas simply due to that fact that you do not like me as a person. Well that is your problem. You should still read and comprehend my idea... as it is actually a pretty decent one that could favor both sides of this debate.

It's cute that I am gaining more fans though. It's amazing how many opinions that people have about me when I don't even know who they are or recognize them at all. <3 thanks for following my posts guys. I'm glad you care enough to read them everytime.
  • internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    edited May 2012
    <editing so the internet police don't hurt me>
  • TweadleTweadle Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39686Members, NS2 Map Tester
    He's just a pretty hilarious person in general. It's glorious!
  • .ADHd.ADHd Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146565Members
    edited June 2012
    Thanks guys! Good discussion about the game we have going on here mods.

I guess I could migrate some of my 60 hours per week to another game since my input isn't accepted or valid to anyone here. I only put so many hours into this game because the game was fun. Now it's not as fun and this is the general consensus that I have gotten from the 20 or so people that I have asked over steam chat. The people who play the beta the most are simply going to know the most about how to balance it. It's a simple concept of the more you play the more you know. There is no getting around that simple fact. If you've played 8 hours a week and have an opinion on balance compared to someone whose played 60... it's safe to assume the more <i>experienced</i> player will have the more lucid opinion. I'd also like to think I am a pretty decent gamer with an above average IQ... contrary to unpopular belief.

Credibility is not aquired by past experience if it is not ongoing. If you judge your worth on what was than you are blinded by an ego delusion about yourself. True credibility comes through what you are DOING, what's in the past was... and not is. People who feel entitled are the most delusioned of all types (especially when their credibility is in the past). Clinging on to what was than what is leads to ones downfall. It's pathetic when coupled with the ego.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I think we have reached the point where it's safe to stop this getting further out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.