Natural Selection 2 News Update - Build 190 released

Comments

• Electr0Electr0 Join Date: 2011-10-31 Member: 130337Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1893888:date=Jan 12 2012, 12:32 PM:name=konata)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (konata @ Jan 12 2012, 12:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893888"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->30 and above? I still struggle to get above 20 and average 15/16. That's what na i7 with a 6970 and 8gb of ram gets you for your money!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It averages 30 but with not much going on hits 40, it will drop lower in fights sometimes to as low as 22, overall the performance seems smoother, this is on a c2d at 3.1ghz, 260gtx, settings are 1080p everything max including aa and atmospherics, lowering stuff does very little to the frame rate so i keep it high.
  • asmodeeasmodee Join Date: 2007-06-20 Member: 61317Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1893888:date=Jan 12 2012, 12:32 PM:name=konata)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (konata @ Jan 12 2012, 12:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893888"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->30 and above? I still struggle to get above 20 and average 15/16. That's what na i7 with a 6970 and 8gb of ram gets you for your money!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a i5-2500k and a 6970 with 8GB of ram. I get about 40 - 80 FPS. I have my CPU clocked to 4.3GHz. I've noticed that my FPS doesn't change between 1920x1200 highest quality or 1280x1024 ridiculously awful. Thus I believe with a 6970 you are CPU bound.
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1893890:date=Jan 12 2012, 06:42 PM:name=player)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (player @ Jan 12 2012, 06:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893890"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That doesn't sound right, what's the i7 clocked at?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It sounds exactly right actually, now that they've both posted their specs. NS2 isn't very GPU intensive at the moment, so as long as you don't have some sort of stoneage tech graphics card, there won't be a lot of differences based on that. It is however extremely CPU intensive and almost exclusively on one core. You won't see much of a performance difference between someone who has two cores or someone who has eight cores, provided they both have the same clock speed. Basically, the number one variable that determines your NS2 performance at the moment, is your single core clock speed.

Sorry to say konata, but you had some bad luck with the i7 purchase. It just isn't a good cpu for NS2 at the moment, and probably never will be either. The clock speed is simply too low. You should be able to get more juice out of it with some OCing though.
  • MisfireMisfire Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5764Members
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1893888:date=Jan 12 2012, 01:32 PM:name=konata)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (konata @ Jan 12 2012, 01:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893888"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->30 and above? I still struggle to get above 20 and average 15/16. That's what na i7 with a 6970 and 8gb of ram gets you for your money!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't feel too bad, I average around 30fps as well during firefights, when at base and running around it goes up to 40. Resolution does not affect the FPS in any way, same with graphical settings. Still needs a ton more optimizing before it'll be great. However its still playable although not that enjoyable (30fps feels like ###### to me).

Specs

i7 930 @ 4.0GHZ
    16GB DDR3 Ram
    Geforce GTX 560TI

The odd thing is NS2 runs roughly the same as my old rig which had a core 2 duo at 3.6ghz and a gtx 260.
  • konatakonata Join Date: 2011-08-24 Member: 118296Members
    The day you need a 3Ghz+ processor for a game... that's when you know they chose the wrong path on the LUA side of things.
  • playerplayer Join Date: 2010-09-12 Member: 73982Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1893911:date=Jan 12 2012, 07:17 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 12 2012, 07:17 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893911"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It sounds exactly right actually, now that they've both posted their specs. NS2 isn't very GPU intensive at the moment, so as long as you don't have some sort of stoneage tech graphics card, there won't be a lot of differences based on that. It is however extremely CPU intensive and almost exclusively on one core. You won't see much of a performance difference between someone who has two cores or someone who has eight cores, provided they both have the same clock speed. Basically, the number one variable that determines your NS2 performance at the moment, is your single core clock speed.

Sorry to say konata, but you had some bad luck with the i7 purchase. It just isn't a good cpu for NS2 at the moment, and probably never will be either. The clock speed is simply too low. You should be able to get more juice out of it with some OCing though.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I know that silly, I suspected the clock to be near its stock, so yeah that's the problem right there. The old 1366 i7s weren't ideal candidates for games to being with (left on their stock-speeds anyway). Go overclock it if you're competent in that area, my 920 does 4GHz on air, but your mileage may differ.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=konata)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (konata)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The day you need a 3Ghz+ processor for a game... that's when you know they chose the wrong path on the LUA side of things.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's indeed the price you pay for Lua. They could've gone with good ol' fashioned C\C++, but the game's modding potential would go right in the dumper. It's a trade-off, whether it is the right choice depends on them getting Lua to run faster still. And yeah games that are also on consoles (MW3\BF3\Crysis2) will rarely stress your CPU, that doesn't mean NS2 shouldn't be allowed to.
  • GodofThunderGodofThunder Join Date: 2011-12-13 Member: 137815Members
    Yeah would like to see a bit more content as that would really do more balancing and game enhancement than armour, increases/decreases and more defensive abilities. Naturally the game performance will increase as NS2 nears completion, so im not so worried about that. It will come. But getting balance and enjoyable game play fine tuned I think would be a much better focus. For instance 1.89 fades were to strong and were ripping marines apart. Instead of a massive armour drop, a small damage reduction from fades would have been better. That stacked with nano shield means a single marine would alot harder to kill for fade, meaning they would have to choose their fights. But with cataylst packs and jetpack added, it would give marines that much needed boost against fades especially with nano shield.

By rights a fade should kill a marine that doesnt have a flamer or level 3 SG. They cost 56 res with upgrades incomparison to a marine who spends 25 res on a SG who then goes and blows a fade to hell. That doesnt make any sense. With major damage reduction from multiple stacking (abeit for only a short period of time) Fades would have to be more tactical with their fights. If a shield pops for instance then a fade should high tail it out of there. This gives marines more time (comm can drop med pack) and can help at those crucial moments. It also means that if a fade takes a little longer to kill a marine in general without shield, he would need to stay out of tele longer giving the marine a better chance of killing or hurting him. This would mean fades have to do a few teleports in and out to kill a marine making it more skill based instead on teleport in and WIN.

Also as much as I know you need to work jetpack, getting that out as soon as possible I think would greatly increase not only balance but enjoyable game play. It would give people more to feast on. Would also mean fades would have to start chasing marines around to kill them instead insta win teleport. I mean really, REALLY, mines just suck. From most reports people are already bored of them because they are an automatic win. MORE CONTENT PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1893927:date=Jan 12 2012, 08:59 PM:name=GodofThunder)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodofThunder @ Jan 12 2012, 08:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893927"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah would like to see a bit more content as that would really do more balancing and game enhancement than armour, increases/decreases and more defensive abilities. Naturally the game performance will increase as NS2 nears completion, so im not so worried about that. It will come. But getting balance and enjoyable game play fine tuned I think would be a much better focus. For instance 1.89 fades were to strong and were ripping marines apart. Instead of a massive armour drop, a small damage reduction from fades would have been better. That stacked with nano shield means a single marine would alot harder to kill for fade, meaning they would have to choose their fights. But with cataylst packs and jetpack added, it would give marines that much needed boost against fades especially with nano shield.

By rights a fade should kill a marine that doesnt have a flamer or level 3 SG. They cost 56 res with upgrades incomparison to a marine who spends 25 res on a SG who then goes and blows a fade to hell. That doesnt make any sense. With major damage reduction from multiple stacking (abeit for only a short period of time) Fades would have to be more tactical with their fights. If a shield pops for instance then a fade should high tail it out of there. This gives marines more time (comm can drop med pack) and can help at those crucial moments. It also means that if a fade takes a little longer to kill a marine in general without shield, he would need to stay out of tele longer giving the marine a better chance of killing or hurting him. This would mean fades have to do a few teleports in and out to kill a marine making it more skill based instead on teleport in and WIN.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The fade is the same in 190 as it was in 189, armor values haven't been touched. The only difference is in how you upgrade the armor. Instead of the comm upgrading armor 1-3, the player now has to evolve carapace. Fading is still incredibly easy and overpowered, yet also incredibly boring to play.

Edit: Actually I see now that they lowered max armor with upgrades. The marine guns are also more powerful now and it's easier to aim, so fading has actually gotten a lot harder.
  • GodofThunderGodofThunder Join Date: 2011-12-13 Member: 137815Members
    Exactly. With a small damage reduction to fade they would have to actually try harder and also be more tactical as marines have nano shield. Also if they added jet packs fades would have to go chasing them. Would be extremely fun as alot of the fights would by in the air. Hmmmm well what I saw last night in 3 games, dont know if it was bug or not, but didnt get extra armour from hives. Was always evolving carapace with everything, but aliens were just getting mowed down.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1893911:date=Jan 12 2012, 03:17 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 12 2012, 03:17 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893911"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sorry to say konata, but you had some bad luck with the i7 purchase. It just isn't a good cpu for NS2 at the moment, and probably never will be either. The clock speed is simply too low. You should be able to get more juice out of it with some OCing though.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I run an i7 920 at stock during playtests 2.66Ghz, I get average 40-50 fps with a GF 470 at 1080p. Something is wrong there.
  • playerplayer Join Date: 2010-09-12 Member: 73982Members
    Maybe his benchmarking-method differs (not considering empty hallways a fair assessment of one's FPS). We won't be settling that issue until UWE gets around to doing first-person spectating.
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    edited January 2012
    Wow, I'm a very happy gamer!

I upgraded from:

AthlonII x2
    2GB DDR2
    HD3850

too:

PhenomIIx3
    4GB DDR3
    GTX 550Ti

And the performance increase in amazing, even with AA and Atmospherics still on, running at 1920 x 1080.

This combined with all the optimization of recent builds has changed the game play completely, I still have to join Europe or USA servers from *New Zealand* ... yup, thats right, <i>at least</i> one ocean either direction and I hardly notice the lag because the game suddenly runs so smooth. Plus Marines can actually win now :)

So if your flashy 8790 isn't cutting it for you, tough luck - my middle of the road 550Ti handles this game just fine. Do some research and learn some Economics for next time. Also if your running BF3 at max settings, why arn't you playing it? Oh, because its not such a great game compared to NS2...and thats NS2 with half the features still missing :) Maybe theres more to a game than being able to run it at max gfx at 60+ frames? The gameplay vs gfx debate is as old my TNT2 - 32mb card sitting in a box on a shelf somewhere...

Keep it cranking UWE!
  • konatakonata Join Date: 2011-08-24 Member: 118296Members
    I get 40FPS on LAN with no one else on it. 15-20 on a server.
    <!--quoteo(post=1893930:date=Jan 12 2012, 09:19 PM:name=Obraxis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Obraxis @ Jan 12 2012, 09:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893930"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I run an i7 920 at stock during playtests 2.66Ghz, I get average 40-50 fps with a GF 470 at 1080p. Something is wrong there.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Maybe in a playtest with only a couple of players on the server and very little structures. There's no way you're going to get that on a full 14 player server after ten minutes of playing.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1893929:date=Jan 12 2012, 08:18 PM:name=GodofThunder)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodofThunder @ Jan 12 2012, 08:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893929"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmmmm well what I saw last night in 3 games, dont know if it was bug or not, but didnt get extra armour from hives. Was always evolving carapace with everything, but aliens were just getting mowed down.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->You get more armor from shells, not hives. 3x shell = max armor, Fade has 80 armor...

it's not really clear right now, this is the way to get more armor. Alien HuD will eventually get a overhaul as well :)
  • McGlaspieMcGlaspie www.team156.com Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73044Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1893938:date=Jan 12 2012, 03:55 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 12 2012, 03:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893938"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Maybe in a playtest with only a couple of players on the server and very little structures. There's no way you're going to get that on a full 14 player server after ten minutes of playing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->We've done just that many many time. In fact, last week we playtested a game with 26 people! Not to mention the tools we have to work with like the scenario loader, etc.
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited January 2012
    I was really looking forward to 190 and have been able to play and thoroughly enjoy the builds until now. 190 causes my screen to go off within about 1 min of being in game. The music continues but the sfx stop. I have to reboot as it is completely unresponsive.

I had exactly the same problem if I had put the gfx settings high on previous builds.

I have wiped ns2 and am reinstalling but I suspect this is just card/driver conflict. I'm gutted... I had bought a load of beer in preparation of an evening with 190.
  • SkvateSkvate Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9892Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    too bad we wont be seing much bombard usage this patch. Dont think most games will progress in a way that would get aliens into a position to use it much.
  • vizioNzvizioNz InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24595Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1893945:date=Jan 12 2012, 04:42 PM:name=ForlornHope)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ForlornHope @ Jan 12 2012, 04:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893945"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I was really looking forward to 190 and have been able to play and thoroughly enjoy the builds until now. 190 causes my screen to go off within about 1 min of being in game. The music continues but the sfx stop. I have to reboot as it is completely unresponsive.

I had exactly the same problem if I had put the gfx settings high on previous builds.

I have wiped ns2 and am reinstalling but I suspect this is just card/driver conflict. I'm gutted... I had bought a load of beer in preparation of an evening with 190.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Can you possible record a video of it happened and if NS2 is crashing, gather the information from the crash log? The file should be located in your \AppData\Roamning\Natural Selection 2\ folder and should have the prefix of log and be a text file. In order for Max to properly diagnose the issue, he will need to see how it occurs, your hardware and any information that Natural Selection 2 is producing if/when it is crashing.
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited January 2012
    Hi vizioNz,

I can't find that folder. I've looked under the user profile with hidden files visible. I'm on XP if that matters.

Also, there is nothing to video. It just freezes.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1893949:date=Jan 12 2012, 10:05 PM:name=ForlornHope)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ForlornHope @ Jan 12 2012, 10:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893949"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi vizioNz,

I can't find that folder. I've looked under the user profile with hidden files visible. I'm on XP if that matters.

Also, there is nothing to video. It just freezes.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Xp is a bit different from Vista/7

Just go to run in your startmenu and type:

%appdata%

there will be a Natural Selection 2 folder there :)
  • BJHBnade_spammerBJHBnade_spammer Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42431Members
    edited January 2012
    is there another file where any information is saved as i am having a similar problem but ive looked at the log and there is notihing in it just the conversation i was having with people in the game

o and i got the error that the application has terminated the runtime in an unexpected way

does the bug report window not come up anymore if ns2 crashes?
    <!--quoteo(post=1893951:date=Jan 12 2012, 10:13 PM:name=BJHBnade_spammer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BJHBnade_spammer @ Jan 12 2012, 10:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893951"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->is there another file where any information is saved as i am having a similar problem but ive looked at the log and there is notihing in it just the conversation i was having with people in the game<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Well it usually creates a memory dump file as well, but I'm not sure where it is stored. We did find it, but I forget :P
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
    edited January 2012
    i am very surprised how good everythink looks now, its realy nice to see the game changed so nicely.
    good work UWE Team!
    I just miss one message: "removed: flamethrower", or "adding gorge weapon: spitting to put out the flames"...no im just kidding *gigidi gigidi*.
    Its like day and night, very nice, have to try out soon, but the video was very impressive.
    Cheers! I have it.

Unfortunately, it hasn't logged a fault. I was looking at the console on the last time I joined a game to see if an error comes up and the log file show exactly what I saw in game before the fault occurred and nothing more. The last entries are from a couple of chat messages that appeared about 15 seconds before it crashed. The last thing I did in game was hit the voice button if that's any help?!

I've just DLed the game again and will give it a go. I'm hoping it was just a corrupt sound file or something similar. If it continues to happen... I'll just go buy a new gfx card and get Windows 7.
  • BJHBnade_spammerBJHBnade_spammer Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42431Members
    edited January 2012
    looks like hes having the same problem need to find it so we can hand them to charlie or max or who ever
    <!--quoteo(post=1893955:date=Jan 12 2012, 10:18 PM:name=ForlornHope)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ForlornHope @ Jan 12 2012, 10:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893955"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Cheers! I have it.

Unfortunately, it hasn't logged a fault. I was looking at the console on the last time I joined a game to see if an error comes up and the log file show exactly what I saw in game before the fault occurred and nothing more. The last entries are from a couple of chat messages that appeared about 15 seconds before it crashed. The last thing I did in game was hit the voice button if that's any help?!

I've just DLed the game again and will give it a go. I'm hoping it was just a corrupt sound file or something similar. If it continues to happen... I'll just go buy a new gfx card and get Windows 7.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What are your specs and could you try window mode so you still have control over your system for testing.

I for one can't play on high with only HD4850 512Mb Vram, it will make all sprites and text go blurry and eventually crash.
  • BalmarkBalmark Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3476Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Nice patch imho .. performance drastically improved on client side of things!

Balance is way off .. and mines are a bit on the overpowered side of things so far :P (drop health on mines at so 2 parasites can kill them :P or at least limit it to 1 mine per marine planted on map at any time)

I am a happy chappy tho with the performance boost, v v v playable on my laptop at the moment :)

20-30fps (lowest detail + 12xx x 7xx) but that's good enough for me
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    edited January 2012
    Quick feedback after a short game;

- As before, the art assets are awesome!
    - Performance is terrible. r_stats showed me going down to 15fps at one point (when I spawned and vision became greyscale/underwater: the invis upgrade?; I'm on i7 @ 3.5GHz). Averaged 25-30fps.
    - I hope it's related to the performance but movement is unresponsive and floaty.
    - Loading screens are cool
  • DustehDusteh Join Date: 2011-07-25 Member: 112142Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Looking forward to this mine hotfix, cant stand them in-game at the moment, apart from that 190 seems ok.

Couple of issues that Fana mentioned:
    <!--quoteo(post=1893753:date=Jan 12 2012, 04:54 AM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 12 2012, 04:54 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893753"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->7. Facepalm at whoever thought it would be a good idea to add a delay between shooting a parasite and being able to use the skulk's bite attack. You've basically destroyed the beauty of "2 bites + para kills armor 0 marine" in one fell swoop. We need less weapon switching delays, not more!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Would love to see this change reverted also, parasite is nowhere near as fun/usefull.

<!--quoteo(post=1893753:date=Jan 12 2012, 04:54 AM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 12 2012, 04:54 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1893753"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->10. The pistol primary fire is a bit weird now. You can still shoot it pretty fast, but if you click very fast it hiccups quite a lot and starts not registering clicks. What's up with that?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    This needs to be addressed also, when firing the pistol there seems to be a delay with some shots, very strange.