Getsatisfaction

FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">UWE still use it?</div>I wen't to Getsatisfaction and reported a bug. So I was looking on what problems they are working on or are solved. Most thing were done 1 year ago nothing newer from the UWE side.

So my question is: Does UWE still look in and don't update the page (lurkers only) or is it inactive because of Pitoval?

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    I try to keep en eye on it every week or so, and we work through some of the bugs found during playtests. I do miss a few though sometimes.
  • QuovatisQuovatis Team Inversion Join Date: 2010-01-26 Member: 70321Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    I think the playtester pool is so large that it isn't used much now. But I go through them once a week or so and look for bugs that aren't reported internally. So even if you don't get feedback, rest assured that your bug is brought to the attention of UWE. In the vast majority of the cases, however, it's already reported elsewhere.
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Good to hear that you PT are looking on it! Thx for your answers. Can be closed.