Development Blog Update - NS2 Build 165 released

13»

Comments

• fUnciefUncie Join Date: 2010-02-20 Member: 70648Members
    I hope to see more performance than bug/feature related fixes. Still unplayable, I've been waiting like a year. Low fps and too much lagg, can't really enjoy "playing".
  • wakeboarderwakeboarder Join Date: 2004-09-05 Member: 31388Members, NS2 Playtester
    Looking for the sound fix Tuesday on the new release date ?
  • brentdbrentd Join Date: 2011-03-01 Member: 83988Members
    The Reason for all the lag and issues have to do with Hydras my suggestions to improve the game are

- DONT set a limit on Hydras but fix what ever the issue is with any (Structure) spammed fixed
    - Reduce cost to build DEFENSIVE UNITS such as turrets,Hydras ETC (Base Building SHOULD be a important and vital part of the game but resources are to slow to do more than 1-2 turrets etc.

These issues are really what is making the game unplayable because games usually end by 1 of 2 ways Aliens jump on ips asap (no turrets to defend bc of cost) OR Hydra Spam Crashes and locks the server up with so much lag its no longer playable......

I seriously hope you set these as your top priority's because how can users report bugs when they cant even complete a full decent game?