Black Armor code already been taken?

2»

Comments

• legolego Join Date: 2003-06-30 Member: 17819Members, Constellation
    Anytime there were issues with something I would site message flayra. Problems were solved quite quickly after I had done so. Take my advice, and stop thrashing around like a fish without water.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1790433:date=Aug 1 2010, 02:59 PM:name=lego)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lego @ Aug 1 2010, 02:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1790433"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Anytime there were issues with something I would site message flayra. Problems were solved quite quickly after I had done so. Take my advice, and stop thrashing around like a fish without water.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hey, I would not suggest this is the best way. First off he is a busy man and secondly, if anything goes wrong, the inbox is only so big so we have no record of your request or issues after a bit. Your best bet is still the store@unknownworlds.com. If you have emailed that and not gotten a reply (as of this post, everything has been replied to) then fire me a PM saying you have emailed and your email address. I just noticed that the odd email has been nabbed by the spam filter but with literally thousands of spam messages per day, I still may miss them among the mess.