Whats the difference of Standard edition armor to Special Edition

13»

Comments

• manjidredmanjidred Join Date: 2010-07-21 Member: 72627Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1782195:date=Jul 23 2010, 05:21 PM:name=Faskalia)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Faskalia @ Jul 23 2010, 05:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782195"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't forget about the eternal gratitude.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    eternal gratitude? and you know what's going to be?
    What do you think I should buy?
  • nsx_nawensx_nawe Join Date: 2010-07-22 Member: 72667Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1782207:date=Jul 23 2010, 01:58 PM:name=manjidred)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manjidred @ Jul 23 2010, 01:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782207"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What do you think I should buy?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you want to play as soon as possible, Special Edition.
    If you have lots of money, Special Edition (The Developers actually deserve it, in my opinion).
    If you Care a Lot about an exclusive cosmetic appearance on your character, Special Edition.

If none of this is met, Standard Edition.

Hope this is straight to the point.

Cheers,
    Nawe.
  • KarbaKarba Join Date: 2006-09-23 Member: 58040Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    <!--quoteo(post=1782207:date=Jul 23 2010, 06:58 PM:name=manjidred)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manjidred @ Jul 23 2010, 06:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782207"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What do you think I should buy?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Special edition=support devs=play alpha this monday
  • Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
    edited July 2010
    <strike>This thread just smacks of <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>DIFBA</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->.</strike>

fine fine fine, as much as it pains me to see threads like this, I'll keep it to the sig.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    Renegade, I would consider it a personal favour if you at least <i>tried</i> to go for a week or so without bringing up your pet peeve at every available opportunity.

I think by now you can be said to have made your point.
  • 1mannARMEE1mannARMEE Join Date: 2008-09-23 Member: 65064Members
    Okay manjidred, I'm not sure if his problem is solved and I doubt it will be solved by people using overly complex english.

(google translator 4tW)

This might sound stupid, but I hope you'll understand:

Special Edition oferta: (por 40$)

- gratidão dos desenvolvedores (eternal gratitude)
    - acesso ao <b>Alpha</b> (=> jogo inacabado) na 26 de julho
    - Mapa tornando ferramentas (map making tools, this sounds horrible :P)
    - armadura preta (Este é apenas boa aparência. nenhum efeito gameplay)
    => Comprar até 26 de juhlo

Normal Edition oferta: (por 20$, fica mais caro depois 26 de juhlo)

- acesso ao <b>Beta</b> (não sabemos a data)

Okay, please tell me if this helps at all, manjidred ! (me diga se você resolveu o problema)
    <!--quoteo(post=1782475:date=Jul 24 2010, 05:59 PM:name=1mannARMEE)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1mannARMEE @ Jul 24 2010, 05:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782475"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Okay manjidred, I'm not sure if his problem is solved and I doubt it will be solved by people using overly complex english.

(google translator 4tW)

This might sound stupid, but I hope you'll understand:

Special Edition oferta: (por 40$)

- gratidão dos desenvolvedores (eternal gratitude)
    - acesso ao <b>Alpha</b> (=> jogo inacabado) na 26 de julho
    - armadura preta (Este é apenas boa aparência. nenhum efeito gameplay)
    => Comprar até 26 de juhlo

Normal Edition oferta: (por 20$, fica mais caro depois 26 de juhlo)

- acesso ao <b>Beta</b> (não sabemos a data)

Okay, please tell me if this helps at all, manjidred ! (me diga se você resolveu o problema)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    thanks, I had already noticed this, but I think I no have time to shop until the 26th for Special Edition
    and I'm wondering what I buy (a big difference in money) if give time to load the paypal more + 1euro
  • 1mannARMEE1mannARMEE Join Date: 2008-09-23 Member: 65064Members
    You need to think fast what to buy !
    If this is your first online game, just preorder the normal edition.
    Alpha is maybe no fun for you.

Hurry, because: <b>normal</b> edition gets more <b>expensive</b> <b>after</b> the <b>26th</b> !

Você precisa pensar rápido o que comprar !
    Se este é seu primeiro jogo online, apenas a pré-venda a versão normal.
    Alpha talvez não seja divertido para você.

Depressa, porque: edição normal fica mais caro depois do 26 de julho !

(// If it's not helping at all this is at least amusing as hell for you :P)
    (// Se isto é não está ajudando em tudo isso é, no mínimo, divertido como o inferno para você :P)
  • PetziPetzi Join Date: 2010-04-04 Member: 71171Members
    He only needs help figuring out how to handle the payment, he doesn't know how to use paypal.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    No he hasn't got enough money for the SE version (€33,-) and can only put money on Paypal by transfer, which takes 2-3 days. Last Friday he still had the choice of SE or Standard, I hope his money transfer has gone trough by now, so he actually has a choice. That is if he really wants the SE version...

Add to this he didn't really understand the difference between the two versions, which we then tried to explain...
  • Random^Random^ Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72452Members
    edited July 2010
    I'll give you the extra 3 euros if you want the SE, whats your paypal email address?
    edited July 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1782888:date=Jul 25 2010, 04:38 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jul 25 2010, 04:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782888"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No he hasn't got enough money for the SE version (€33,-) and can only put money on Paypal by transfer, which takes 2-3 days. Last Friday he still had the choice of SE or Standard, I hope his money transfer has gone trough by now, so he actually has a choice. That is if he really wants the SE version...

Add to this he didn't really understand the difference between the two versions, which we then tried to explain...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I do is quick takes 1-2 dias.só can do 26th in the morning, if have of time, and if have no luck buying the regular version.
    SE is $39.95 i have 38.80 :(
    I dont understand this, I'm thinking of going to the regular version: s
    I only know is to play xD
    <!--quoteo(post=1782925:date=Jul 25 2010, 06:22 PM:name=Random^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Random^ @ Jul 25 2010, 06:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1782925"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'll give you the extra 3 euros if you want the SE, whats your paypal email address?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    :O, thanks
    fabio_manji_69@hotmail.com
  • Random^Random^ Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72452Members
    edited July 2010
    There you go sent you £2.50 it should be enough, hope you buy it in time!
  • -ZeN--ZeN- Join Date: 2010-07-25 Member: 72827Members
    I just wanted to say this is amazing how much people have helped Manji, and that was really awesome of you to help him out Random^. Really makes me glad I chose to sign up for the forums and that I'm going to enjoy NS2 a lot more than I realized :D
    Thanks, I already have the game ^^
    Random ^ wast spectacular
    thanks to everyone who helps me understand more about everything
  • viggevigge Join Date: 2004-08-30 Member: 31042Members, Constellation
    we are all waiting today :) nobody knows what exact hour we can start playing!
  • kflow47kflow47 Join Date: 2008-10-09 Member: 65154Members
    edited July 2010
  • CordycepCordycep Join Date: 2008-04-27 Member: 64171Members
    Those who posses the legendary Black Armour will be the talismans for the team to whom every green marine will look to for divine guidance in their hour of need. When the aliens are infesting, marines wavering, defenses faltering, we will strengthen their resolve forming a solid wall to which every marine rallies to. Our very presence will make the difference of 10 marines, a symbol of hope for our brothers, and dread for our enemies; for it's not the darkness they fear, it's what emerges from it.

Or you could just boast about how you helped the devs by buying the special edition. It's also like the 'Primeval Warrior' badge in TF2 which shows that you've been a long time player, first time poster...something like that. Hopefully this eternal gratitude means they won't set the hounds on us if we stand outside their office taking pictures.
  • OkazakiOkazaki Join Date: 2008-01-29 Member: 63532Members
    edited July 2010
    Omg i can't believe it! a portuguese NS player that posts on the forums ??? lol =DDD

Im portuguese too.

-----------
    <u>Portuguese:</u>
    Do q precisas manjidred ??
    Só precisas de saber q se comprares a SPecial edition podes jogar o jogo na fase de teste (mais cedo) e ficas com uma armadura mt fixolas toda preta q so as pessoas q compraram a special edition vao ter acesso.
    Se comprares a Standard edition so podes jogar o jogo mais tarde e n ganhas nenhum extra.
    Se tiveres mais perguntas, pergunta.
    -----------
    <!--quoteo(post=1783611:date=Jul 26 2010, 01:13 PM:name=Okazaki)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Okazaki @ Jul 26 2010, 01:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1783611"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Omg i can't believe it! a portuguese NS player that posts on the forums ??? lol =DDD

Im portuguese too.

-----------
    <u>Portuguese:</u>
    Do q precisas manjidred ??
    Só precisas de saber q se comprares a SPecial edition podes jogar o jogo na fase de teste (mais cedo) e ficas com uma armadura mt fixolas toda preta q so as pessoas q compraram a special edition vao ter acesso.
    Se comprares a Standard edition so podes jogar o jogo mais tarde e n ganhas nenhum extra.
    Se tiveres mais perguntas, pergunta.
    -----------<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yh ^^
    ja sabia isso ate ja comprei o SE estou com vontade de jogar e nunca mais da para jogar :(
    mas obrigado na mesma ^^
    when giving to play pls tell me ty ^^
  • ThrillseekerThrillseeker Join Date: 2007-04-10 Member: 60593Members
    edited July 2010
    giving when is out is out at night 3 am europa, game u play then when download ready is, play u do!

It really takes 5 forum pages to answer a Portuguese. I am amazed that he still don't know when game is going to be released. If someone could please tell him in Portuguese it might save us 5-6 hours of explaining.
    <!--quoteo(post=1783878:date=Jul 26 2010, 05:37 PM:name=Thrillseeker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thrillseeker @ Jul 26 2010, 05:37 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1783878"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->giving when is out is out at night 3 am europa, game u play then when download ready is, play u do!

It really takes 5 forum pages to answer a Portuguese. I am amazed that he still don't know when game is going to be released. If someone could please tell him in Portuguese it might save us 5-6 hours of explaining.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    and what was wrong with that?
    ppl one question game natural selection 2 run windows 7?»
  • manian112manian112 Join Date: 2010-07-18 Member: 72519Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1784122:date=Jul 27 2010, 12:49 AM:name=manjidred)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manjidred @ Jul 27 2010, 12:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1784122"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ppl one question game natural selection 2 run windows 7?»<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes.
  • LeonLeon Join Date: 2006-10-31 Member: 58131Members
    You've all been trolled.
    I have the game on steam and now?
    should not give to play maps made?