Forum Icons (Fix)

zippyzippy Forum Police. Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11956Members, Constellation
edited March 2010 in Web Site Feedback
<a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15I3HSQ7" target="_blank">http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15I3HSQ7</a>

I have fixed a load of images, which are blue on these forums, and not converted.

Just extract to www/ns/forums/style_images/tsa/

zippy

Comments

• aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Thanks zippy! I only got most of the blue forum icons fixed but I managed to completely forget about the other skin. I'll shoot these up to Comprox to update.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Sadly we can't use them. Right now the various forum designs all use the same reposetory of images meaning we only have one style to handle them all. I might look at changing that in the future, but likely not until we move to the new forum since that will require a whole re-skin anyways.

Thanks for the help though!
  • zippyzippy Forum Police. Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11956Members, Constellation
    edited March 2010
    well if it's anything like access, don't you use backups and all access the same files?

Just update the forums images and recreate the style sheet in the CP and distribute.

Seems a bit silly, but oh well.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    It's a bit of a hack job to make all the different styles show on the same forum right now. It's not really worth the effort to split out the images when we hope to do the upgrade soon when everything will be re-done anyways. Yes, I know it is silly :)
  • zippyzippy Forum Police. Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11956Members, Constellation
    edited April 2010
    Well half of that I can believe.

Version 3.05 is out and will mean a huge overhaul.

I know they use completely new templates, but images should go over.

I'll have to brush up as I can gut 1.x and 2.x but not messed with 3.x yet.

If you need some help on it, let me.

Damien