Forum Feedback

korvokorvo Join Date: 2009-11-19 Member: 69427Members, Squad Five Blue
edited November 2009 in Web Site Feedback
I really missing a forumthread for troubleshootings. Yes, there is the side-on-site-error-thread and a general bug-thread, where troubles and solutions are chaoticly spread into it.
We need a thread for solved troubleshootings.
I created one but it was deleted! No commend from admin, just blowen away.
I'm really angry now.

And a second point is: The Quote-button doesn't work for me. I use Firefox 3.5.5.

Edit/PS: There was a new error-solution in it. You kicked it out.

Comments

• ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1740465:date=Nov 26 2009, 07:27 AM:name=korvo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korvo @ Nov 26 2009, 07:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1740465"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I really missing a forumthread for troubleshootings. Yes, there is the side-on-site-error-thread and a general bug-thread, where troubles and solutions are chaoticly spread into it.
    We need a thread for solved troubleshootings.
    I created one but it was deleted! No commend from admin, just blowen away.
    I'm really angry now.
    And a second point is: The Quote-button doesn't work for me. I use Firefox 3.5.5.

Edit/PS: There was a new error-solution in it. You kicked it out.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If you stopped to think/look around for 2 seconds instead of flaming, you might have noticed the prolonged down time of the forums last night, and possibly picked up on the fact that there was a roll back with the forum upgrade.

Also, be more precise.

The quote button works fine, the multi-quote button is broken (known problem, no known fix). Unless you are talking about the fact that some people get an issue where quoting some one breaks formatting in the quote, that's a different problem, and if you get it with FF 3.5.5 that means that it isn't the browser, and is something else (I have ideas, but I doubt this is what you are talking about).
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    We hope to be able to do the forum upgrade soon. In the brief time it was up, it appeared to have fixed most of the errors so they should be fixed soon :)
  • korvokorvo Join Date: 2009-11-19 Member: 69427Members, Squad Five Blue
    Quote-button works fine, thats true, sorry for that. I tryed to use Mutli-Quote and hadn't noticed the other one...