Nice Chamber Seed Plugin

AkalamanaiaAkalamanaia Members Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11833Posts: 1,486
"I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

Comments

• GeminosityGeminosity :3 Members Join Date: 2003-09-08 Member: 20667Posts: 5,835 Advanced user
    sounds cool but they're having bug problems at the moment =/
  • AkalamanaiaAkalamanaia Members Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11833Posts: 1,486
    Most of them are fixed by now, dl 3.0 instead of 1.0(now you cannot place oc in a area it cannot shoot from, also chambers disapperear if they cannot be in the place after you placed them even it shows green, no res reduction). I ambushed 5 Light Armoured Marines With Shotguns by building oc on the boxes near holoroom and a Sc below them biggrin.gif
    For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
    In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."
  • lillbrorsanlillbrorsan Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2003-08-21 Member: 20060Posts: 402 Fully active user
    any servers running it?
    lillbrorsan online portfolio
    image Constellation Member
    TFM
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    Just installed it on 66.177.40.168:27015 Depot's Nutz STEAM NS 2.01 FINAL, along with onos/fadeblock, lerkbite, and factorylimit. I already had lerklift, unstuckpro, and armoryheal installed.

When chamberseed works, it works great. Sometimes though you waste a lot of res sticking a chamber on the wall, only to have it disappear. Remember, the first chamber of each type (except OCs) will be built the normal way. I am going to tinker with the prs_seed_dist which determines how far the gorge will be able to "spit" buildings.
    modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage
  • AkalamanaiaAkalamanaia Members Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11833Posts: 1,486
    The thing is absolutely awesome, now you can really make a "Ambush" with Chambers cloaked by SC.