Us Vs China

2»

Comments

• reasareasa Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8010Members, Constellation
    edited April 2003
    I see, I thought you ment that we were useing patriots for coastal defence, but your correct a patriot would have a tough time stopping a ICMB
  • NightfireTGNightfireTG Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11508Members
    okay...so i guess we don't.
    We don't have a quote "golden eye" but the same laser tech that I think your refering to we do have mounted onto the fronts of planes

read this if you want to know more <a href='http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviation/article/0,12543,424266,00.html' target='_blank'>http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviation/arti...,424266,00.html</a>
  • CplDavisCplDavis I hunt the arctic Snonos Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12097Members
    Im more concerned with USA vs North Korea then N Korea getting China involved that way
  • NightfireTGNightfireTG Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11508Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Cpl.Davis+Apr 22 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cpl.Davis @ Apr 22 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Im more concerned with USA vs North Korea then N Korea getting China involved that way <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    oh ****
  • JammerJammer Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 728Members, Constellation
    You responded to a topic 2 days dead. Thats not good. Please halt your topic necromancy, even if you have *such* enlightening comments. like "Oh <swear>"
    Lets save this topic if we can, Ok lets play pretend for a second. Say China goes nuts and attacks the US with all its got, the US is hurt and fighting China, Now would other anti-US countries join in and help China or would the world keep its mouth shut and watch? Of course the US would have its normal allies England, Canada etc...What would Russia do? Could the US fight both Russia and China? Hope this livens it up a bit.
  • SovietDictatorSovietDictator Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12461Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--reasa+Apr 24 2003, 06:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (reasa @ Apr 24 2003, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Could the US fight both Russia and China? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The Russian Federation will NEVER go to war with the United States unless directly provoked. Russia does has some equipment superior to that of the US and it is updating their military, but it is not in the position to fight a war with America. Also, there would be no reason to fight the US, Russia might even go to war against China, if it was benefical and not very costly.
  • breathstealerbreathstealer Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9872Members
    well...wasnt the original idea of this topic to see which side you would take in event of a war?
    that would be a problem for me, cuz im chinese born in us, and its hard to think of any allegiances