BZ - Late game supply of Ion Cube

SSukeSSuke USA Join Date: 2019-07-30 Member: 254013Members
One of the issues is that you can run out of ion cubes before being able to build story material to finish the game. There needs to be a way to acquire ion cubes end-game if you accidentally used up all of them creating ion batteries.

I would love to see an alien artifact that fabricates ion cubes slowly when provided the appropriate material and power. You have to bring some rare material and provide 2 power cells to fabricate and charge the ion cube. The power cells would then slowly discharge over 10 minutes to produce an ion cube.

Comments

• rcf31415rcf31415 Join Date: 2021-05-19 Member: 270340Members
    I had this same concern. If someone used all the cubes to make power cells and not the recycler they could get a hard game over. especially since the component that requires the ion cube had no ion cubes nearby. (I was panicking that I might not have had one and used them all up so I really searched). Fortunately I had a spare and built the recycler to reclaim some.
  • SuthaiSuthai Thailand Join Date: 2021-05-29 Member: 270825Members
    H... How... How much Ion Batteries do you actually need? You... you know they are rechargeable right? hehehe
  • soledad630soledad630 Join Date: 2021-06-03 Member: 271019Members
    I would say a late-game power-consuming slow ion cube maker as a base component would be nice.

Currently game has ion cube's power level being 300k, why not make this the amount of power needed to make 1 ion cube