BZ - Late game supply of Ion Cube

SSukeSSuke USAMembers Join Date: 2019-07-30 Member: 254013Posts: 9 Fully active user
One of the issues is that you can run out of ion cubes before being able to build story material to finish the game. There needs to be a way to acquire ion cubes end-game if you accidentally used up all of them creating ion batteries.

I would love to see an alien artifact that fabricates ion cubes slowly when provided the appropriate material and power. You have to bring some rare material and provide 2 power cells to fabricate and charge the ion cube. The power cells would then slowly discharge over 10 minutes to produce an ion cube.
rcf31415soledad630

Comments

• rcf31415rcf31415 Members Join Date: 2021-05-19 Member: 270340Posts: 8 Fully active user
    I had this same concern. If someone used all the cubes to make power cells and not the recycler they could get a hard game over. especially since the component that requires the ion cube had no ion cubes nearby. (I was panicking that I might not have had one and used them all up so I really searched). Fortunately I had a spare and built the recycler to reclaim some.
  • SuthaiSuthai ThailandMembers Join Date: 2021-05-29 Member: 270825Posts: 17 Fully active user
    H... How... How much Ion Batteries do you actually need? You... you know they are rechargeable right? hehehe
  • soledad630soledad630 Members Join Date: 2021-06-03 Member: 271019Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I would say a late-game power-consuming slow ion cube maker as a base component would be nice.

Currently game has ion cube's power level being 300k, why not make this the amount of power needed to make 1 ion cube