Anyone has problems with Eye Jelly ?

permeakrapermeakra Moscow/RussiaMembers Join Date: 2020-08-18 Member: 263386Posts: 15 Fully active user
I mean, seriously. Fuck those things.

I parked my seatrack in the bay near Phi R.C. , minded my own busyness, going thorugh storage modules for resources to build my new base then my sea truck goes boom. What the fuck? Have to painfully park my track half-afloat. But then the effect of water surface is present in the truck and it makes me sick.

Comments

• Remedy85Remedy85 NYMembers Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Posts: 21 Advanced user
    I haven't had this problem -- they do annoying chip damage to your truck as you are getting there, but I've never experienced them killing my vehicle after I've left for land.
  • ayozhenayozhen españaMembers Join Date: 2020-05-03 Member: 260643Posts: 2 Fully active user

I had the same problem and I had to park in the background, and destroy all the jellyfish around,
    I use a translator
  • Remedy85Remedy85 NYMembers Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Posts: 21 Advanced user
    Weird -- there can sometimes be a Jelly near where you leave your vehicle -- but I went there so many times in my playthrough and never had a problem with my vehicle being randomly destroyed after leaving it.