Game not updating

v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
I have stopped playing below zero for a while because it seems to be stuck on a january build of the game; it updates int he steam launcher but the game itself does not update, I am trying a fresh install to see if that will fix the problem but i don't kinow if it will. Any suggestions will be helpful

Comments

• v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    Additional: The re-install worked and the game updated however; the Pengling and Pengwing models STILL seem to be stretched, and glitched in my game, making it hard for me to move around on the terrain since i get my view blocked off by these bugged creature models.

there is also a lighting glitch where the lights flicker, making it hard to play the game.

System Information:-

Steam build: Jan-0001 24095
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1620 @2.70GHz 2.70GHz
    Installed Memory: 6.00GB DDR3 RAM
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
    Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 340
    Any Suggestions will be helpful
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    edited February 2020
    yeah it looks like my game is still stuck on the january update even after the frequent updates via steam; is there another way to get the recent updates? Because I forked out money for this game and I am starting to get REALLY dissatisfied with the lack of help since I reported this glitch on February 15th.

I would like to update this game ASAP or it means i would have wasted money on this product and that is very annoying.
    I paid for it so why isn't the game updating despite the constant downloads from steam?!

Additional; I watch lots of YouTubers who have these updates installed:-
    > Awesomecrunch,
    >Anthomina
    >IGP
    etc, and they do not seem to have this issue that I have
    why is this?
  • KayaniKayani Pakistan Join Date: 2020-06-04 Member: 261627Members
    I have updates of version 28769 it is of 2-6-2020 but it isnot installing saying hash mismatch if you any one can help i can give free download link
    I have jan 2020 22777 version running
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @Kayani Please don't discuss free downloads here. They are pirated versions, which are illegal, and not allowed for discussion here. Get the game from a legit source, and you should have better luck updating.