Game not updating

v497_vesperv497_vesper Members Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Posts: 91 Advanced user
I have stopped playing below zero for a while because it seems to be stuck on a january build of the game; it updates int he steam launcher but the game itself does not update, I am trying a fresh install to see if that will fix the problem but i don't kinow if it will. Any suggestions will be helpful

Comments

• v497_vesperv497_vesper Members Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Posts: 91 Advanced user
    Additional: The re-install worked and the game updated however; the Pengling and Pengwing models STILL seem to be stretched, and glitched in my game, making it hard for me to move around on the terrain since i get my view blocked off by these bugged creature models.

there is also a lighting glitch where the lights flicker, making it hard to play the game.

System Information:-

Steam build: Jan-0001 24095
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1620 @2.70GHz 2.70GHz
    Installed Memory: 6.00GB DDR3 RAM
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
    Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 340
    Any Suggestions will be helpful
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Members Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Posts: 91 Advanced user
    edited February 19
    yeah it looks like my game is still stuck on the january update even after the frequent updates via steam; is there another way to get the recent updates? Because I forked out money for this game and I am starting to get REALLY dissatisfied with the lack of help since I reported this glitch on February 15th.

I would like to update this game ASAP or it means i would have wasted money on this product and that is very annoying.
    I paid for it so why isn't the game updating despite the constant downloads from steam?!

Additional; I watch lots of YouTubers who have these updates installed:-
    > Awesomecrunch,
    >Anthomina
    >IGP
    etc, and they do not seem to have this issue that I have
    why is this?
  • KayaniKayani PakistanMembers Join Date: 2020-06-04 Member: 261627Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I have updates of version 28769 it is of 2-6-2020 but it isnot installing saying hash mismatch if you any one can help i can give free download link
    I have jan 2020 22777 version running
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 758 mod
    @Kayani Please don't discuss free downloads here. They are pirated versions, which are illegal, and not allowed for discussion here. Get the game from a legit source, and you should have better luck updating.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).