Subnautica : Below Zero. Bugs found by me.

2»

Comments

• ikvsabreikvsabre Join Date: 2020-03-07 Member: 258576Members
    edited March 2020
    The scanner room reports nodes/chunks/items that aren't there when I get there. This happens a lot; roughly 30% of the reported nodes/chunks/items are note there when I get there (or send a camera to find them). Very frustrating and wastes lots of time (and air)

Playing version 24222
  • ikvsabreikvsabre Join Date: 2020-03-07 Member: 258576Members
    Mardy wrote: »
    Fish swimming inside bases (had the same bug in original game), pick up a module in the truck when its on the surface and it will be half flooded with water which then also floods the rest of the truck, biggest bug so far is the storey line - two girls, sisters, bad voice acting totally not believable, not as bad as Far Cry New Dawn, but nor far off, I would recast it with one man, make them not related, drop all the political correctness and just make a space game

What political correctness?
  • tenaciouspetetenaciouspete Upwey, Australia Join Date: 2020-03-16 Member: 258800Members
    I'm having issues with the Prawn suit disappearing. I've built two and they have both disappeared. I can still see their beacon and I'm assuming they have fallen through the map. On both occasions I've had them parked on the glacier island.

Does anyone have any insight into this and if I can get them back? Very frustrating.

build
    Early Access
    Feb-2020 24222

l22rwr71g6m7.png
  • Grim666ReaperGrim666Reaper uk Join Date: 2020-04-13 Member: 259985Members
    senjuroo wrote: »
    the mobile vehicle bay doesnt open when i drop it in the see, i made second one same.. i restart nothing. anyne else has same problem??( belowzero)

You don't just drop it. You need to move from your inventory, into one of your 5 slots. Then deploy it from there.
  • Blane799Blane799 Join Date: 2020-05-05 Member: 260720Members
    Has anyone encountered a bug of oxygen tanks disappearing from inventory when swapping them while swimming or having your equipped tank disappear upon loading a saved game that is out in the water? it has happened to me a few times now. im using the may 2020 27761 build
  • unpocolocounpocoloco Arizona, USA Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260851Members
    I bought Subzero based upon my stellar experience with the original, only to be shocked to be informed after purchase that Subzero is a work in progress. I decided to not ask for a refund in the hopes that the bugginess would not be too terrible.

I have twice run into a bug which causes the game to lock up and attempt to throw me into a debugger. The second instance occurred after I had about 8+ hours of game play. I don't mind the crashes so much, so long as I don't lose all my game time and have to start over, which I absolutely refuse to do yet again.

I looked for a cache file to delete hoping that was the problem to no avail, but it appears that the problem is now embedded in the saved game file. The interval between rebooting the game and crashing is now measured in only a few minutes.
    1. Is there a way to recover my saved game so I can continue?
    2. If so, how?
    3. When can we expect an update to fix this problem once and for all?

Thanks!

• HermitHermit Russia, SPb Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251321Members

1. Possibly a dip through textures.
    2. "Sticky" tools. If builder activated for make anything is not possible do anything else.
    3. Russian speech and subtitles are partially translated.
    Many thanks for complete SBZ!
    Release, May
    1. In first dialog with Robin and Al-An (on russian) swapped text.
    2. Ice storm tracks appears into large room under water surface.
  • KashjKashj Join Date: 2021-05-18 Member: 270270Members
    edited May 2021
    3. Stuck on desk on top of nameplate in the first base island with the prawn suit girl, cant move no matter what only look around: May 2021 1.0 release
  • BlueStrazaBlueStraza Wichita, KS Join Date: 2021-05-18 Member: 270282Members
    I have found an issue with saves in general. Before May 14th launch day i had a save i played all the way up to getting to the bridge and making the fluid to bring it down and stopped playing till launch. I decided to delete my old save and Start a new one, played all the way up to lowering the bridge again and noticed there is no Hydraulic fluid fragment laying on the ground. its gone! I also notice all the snowstalker fur that was there last time is missing as well. Is this an old save messing with a new game bug? or am i doing something out of order?
  • AriseArise Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34089Members
    edited May 2021
    I'm having the same issue with having a previous save from early access and starting a new game in the live release where areas I have explored already in the previous save haven't reset in the new game so I'm missing the story fragments like Hydraulic Fluid and parts for the Snowfox.
  • Lemmings999Lemmings999 Join Date: 2021-05-18 Member: 270300Members
    Just took my prawn to the fabricator base to construct a body for alan, go back outside and it's gone, look on the pda to see if I can add the marker for it and it doesn't exist, so now stuck at 950 meters with no vehicle so no way of surfacing or continuing the game. 20 hours and £30 wasted, cheers devs.
  • RobozineRobozine Join Date: 2021-05-20 Member: 270374Members
    edited May 2021
    I have 2 water filtration machines set up next to each other and whenever I collect from one, it empties both but I only get the resources from one.
    3. Dialog Alan and Robin after outpost "Zero" has swapped text (Russian) also.
    4. The poster can not be hung in any place. Sometimes the poster is black. If you rehung it, then an image appears.
  • LeupateuLeupateu Join Date: 2021-05-22 Member: 270504Members
    Not sure if it is intended or not but I can't scan for shadow leviathans because when I try it just sends me to a location in the cavern next to me where there is nothing. I should also add that I'm using camera drones to look for it instead of going in there myself. Any help would be appreciated.
  • AnnoyedUserAnnoyedUser Join Date: 2021-05-22 Member: 270506Members
    I got Subnautica Below Zero the day before so I started playing early in the morning. Everything is going swimmingly until I craft my Seatruck. I take it on a jaunt to go get the other Seatruck modules and I find the rebreather blueprint. I head back to my drop pod and everything is gone. the entire shallows area is just gone. nothing will load, my game won't save, and if I leave I lose 2 hours of progress. Please help.
  • TaraTara Join Date: 2021-05-23 Member: 270540Members
    Hi, I got this on PS4 during the ending cinematic:

3lx3zx7qfnzn.jpg

I've tried a second time and got the same error at the same moment.
    Well... at least I got the plat !
  • Sully94Sully94 Join Date: 2021-05-23 Member: 270564Members
    Can't get the Snowfox Hoverpad to work. Tried placing it on a foundation, tried multiple solar panels, different locations, different iceburgs, resetting the game. :(
    5. At end of the game is not translated on russian mouse button action ("return arms" and etc)
  • RyjilxiaoRyjilxiao Usa Join Date: 2021-05-25 Member: 270616Members
    Has anyone had an issue with seaprawn upgrade modules disappearing?
  • Deku_ManiaDeku_Mania Join Date: 2021-05-25 Member: 270621Members
    Scanner room errors. When scanning i ocasionally come to an icon that doesnt have a resource attached. or so it seems. sometimes it seems like theres a resource there, but its on the oposite side of the texture. inside the terain basicly. and sometimes they will be off by a few inches. I was searching for lead and i found the icon. but there was not a lead there. however there was an unmarked lead an inche away or so. doesnt really effect gameplay except that it takes some extra time to find what you need.
    u3f7igtms5yr.jpg
    another thing. This are only some of the icons. but at the starting spot of the drop pod is were my base is. these are all fragments of either grav trap, seaglide, or vehicle bay. and theres tons of them. ive checked almost all of them while looking for titanium and its only ever these three items. and they respawn really quickly for a fragment.
    Altera expleration areas such as phi robotics completly reset. all crates, pdas, and decorative items such as posters reset. pdas can not be picked up or interacted with. After haveing already gotten them the first time.
    when useing more then one nucleor reactor after a while the second one stops putting out energy.
    Deku_Mania wrote: »
    another thing. This are only some of the icons. but at the starting spot of the drop pod is were my base is. these are all fragments of either grav trap, seaglide, or vehicle bay. and theres tons of them. ive checked almost all of them while looking for titanium and its only ever these three items. and they respawn really quickly for a fragment.
    I'm agree. I completed the game. Systematically searched the fragments by Scanner Room. But never found: Extra High Capacity O2 Tank 1/3, Propulsion Cannon 1/2, Seatruck Sleeper Module 1/3, Seatruck Afterburner Upgrade 1/2. It's not bug, but still.
  • xanaduembracexanaduembrace Japan Join Date: 2021-05-29 Member: 270806Members
    edited May 2021
    Have had some silly bugs, but the difference between current gen and last gen quality is night and day.
  • Blue_SonnetBlue_Sonnet UK Join Date: 2021-06-09 Member: 271206Members
    I gave up on the scanner room... I'm on PS4 and freaking out since I can't select anything on the satellite terminal ("Enter Test Mode") - no fixes online and I've restarted the game, I normally have multiple saves but that's not in Below Zero (unless I've missed it).

I now have to wait a day before I can start a thread, since I can't see anyone else having reported this issue on the forum ?