Sea Monkey Thieves?

MorganPikeMorganPike Join Date: 2019-09-30 Member: 254897Members
ARK did the same thing. Created a creature that steals from you. I'm genuinely curious who thinks this is a good idea. I've never enjoyed having my belongings stolen, either irl or in a game. I work for something, I like to keep it.

Do these developers think it's enjoyable or funny when pirates steal their games? Being a victim of theft is not fun or funny in any way. IRL it sucks a@@. In a game it's just irritating, making you want to just play something else.

Just my 2 cents.

Comments

• baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    williamjj wrote: »
    what??

He didn't stutter. If it helps, he's talking about Below Zero. There's a creature there that steals whatever's in your hand. They're easily killable, but once when I was running low on oxygen the damn thing STOLE MY SEAGLIDE and that's the most furious a game has ever made me.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    Sounds like a fun way to die.

Nothing against Sea Monkeys, I find them to be cute.
    I simply unequip and go handsfree whenever they are around.
  • T0NKAT0NKA Join Date: 2020-01-17 Member: 257242Members
    I like that they added them to the game but they are just annoying, mainly because I have to sit through a micro cutscrene every single time and then just take my item back.

As a noob, I didn't realize they took items, I thought I dropped them which just made it frustrating.

I like that they have sea monkeys, however their interaction with the player is annoying and unfun.