Subnautica Xbox One Update 1.0.0.34 Released - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 466 vanilla

imageSubnautica Xbox One Update 1.0.0.34 Released - Subnautica

Xbox adventurers, a new update has been released and contains some long requested features and bug fixes. The Bladderfish scarcity in Safe Shallows is now resolved. After fishing, they should...

Read the full story here

JaalennVectorMaster22

Comments

• JaalennJaalenn Join Date: 2019-01-25 Member: 249324Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    edited April 19
    This is absolutely awesome news! A big Thanks to Unknown Worlds and the amazing dev team!!!
    Post edited by Jaalenn on
    DOOMDUDE643amazonskeVectorMaster22
  • DOOMDUDE643DOOMDUDE643 Join Date: 2016-07-21 Member: 220510Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Thank you so much for brining back developer menu!!! I love how you listened to the community not many game developers do these days. Thank you for going above and beyond!
    amazonskeJaalennSubnauticaPlayer5512
  • Teraman64Teraman64 Japan Join Date: 2017-10-30 Member: 233776Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    “Until april 21st”? what do you mean?
  • ULTRO3000ULTRO3000 Join Date: 2019-04-18 Member: 252409Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    This is sick but i really want to see the atlas sub and the wasp and a thew more vehicles and a cyclops dock i know this is very hard but it would make the game more fun.
    JaalennHyrulehero101
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Posts: 610 mod
    Teraman64 wrote: »
    “Until april 21st”? what do you mean?
    The special discount will end sometime that day.
    Subnautica stuff:
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • amazonskeamazonske Join Date: 2019-03-06 Member: 251541Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    Thank you so much for adding language selector & dev !! :)
    Jaalenn
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members Posts: 50 Advanced user
    I love this game so much I'm glad your making it so other people with different languages can play it I've made a list for you of bugs on the previous xboxone update I'm still on the lookout for other bugs and I'll let you know so you can improve the game
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members Posts: 122 Advanced user
    YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT MENU FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG, THANK YOU DEVS :#
    Hey lets be honest that Reapers gonna getcha. (Im Jazzed for subnautica, im not going for president)
  • subtlestansubtlestan Alaska Join Date: 2019-02-27 Member: 251376Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    So you guys gave up on the save bug I’ll take it? Or the bug where I can’t fix and open the door to get into the prawn bay in the ship. The save bug is the worst
  • WiickedReaperWiickedReaper Join Date: 2019-06-06 Member: 253236Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Is below zero coming to xbox game preview?
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members Posts: 252 Advanced user
    Save Bug? It's not a bug it's an undocumented feature. Wait for the 'saving..' to go out while paused. On my external SSD I can see the drive activiy led stay on until the 'saving...' goes out on the HUD.
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members Posts: 27 Advanced user
    Hi everyone, not sure this is the right subreddit for this but could do with some help. I started having issues with my original model Xbox One, more specifically the controller, the day before yesterday in that the controller would be synced, but just stopped responding. I wasn't able to use a single button, and the only solution I found was to do a hard reset.

This helped for a few hours, but then I started having the same issue again. I tried both plugging in my controller and using a different one, same problem both times. It's gotten to the point that when I boot up my xbox I can't even launch a game before my controller stops responding.

I phoned Microsoft support and performed a factory reset on the console while on the phone, and it worked for about 10 minutes, but then the issue returned, and has basically rendered my console unusable.

Has anyone had this issue and managed to permanently resolve it? Or do I need to just cut my losses and budget for a new console?

Many thanks

1. Subreddit? It's a thread.
    2. How is this relevant to subnautica?
    My signature!
    ]WARNING| Broken |WARNING[
    Hi! Look, another box!
    oh,

It's empty...

Wait!

A...

penny.
  • CousinFruitCupzCousinFruitCupz USA Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229736Members Posts: 16 Advanced user
    Will the dev console disable achievements?
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members Posts: 27 Advanced user
    edited July 13
    Will the dev console disable achievements?
    Only until you close and re-open the game
    My signature!
    ]WARNING| Broken |WARNING[
    Hi! Look, another box!
    oh,

It's empty...

Wait!

A...

penny.
  • Dr4g33nf1yDr4g33nf1y Join Date: 2019-07-26 Member: 253957Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Multiplayer would be amazing, more vehicles, a dock for the Cyclops..thats just a few ideas...id love to see the wild life actually go after eachother instead of just you....i wanna see two levithans go at it and fight eachother .....that would be cool...