Add more customization in below zero. Lighting, interior colors, etc...

aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
One thing I always wanted in the original game was to change the color of the interior cyclops lighting. Additionally, you could change the interior lighting of bases, vehicle headlights, and the flashlight too. You could add a craftable LED that would allow you to do this and put into the base/vehicle/flashlight.

Comments

• IcewindIcewind Join Date: 2019-05-26 Member: 253083Members
    Second. Especially when you want to have just a garden room, or a viewing room, those bright white lights sure do kill the relaxation vibe. (Dimmer switches!)

Somtimes I just want to leave it on as a "screensaver mode", staring at the pretty fish and colors, while all the plants just be all..plant like. I'd also love having an option for relaxation music or a general music radio play through some room speakers. ?? so cozy. (Or intense, depending on what mood you want to go for.)
  • Solan7Solan7 Poland Join Date: 2019-05-06 Member: 252756Members
    Icewind wrote: »
    Second. Especially when you want to have just a garden room, or a viewing room, those bright white lights sure do kill the relaxation vibe. (Dimmer switches!)

Somtimes I just want to leave it on as a "screensaver mode", staring at the pretty fish and colors, while all the plants just be all..plant like. I'd also love having an option for relaxation music or a general music radio play through some room speakers. ?? so cozy. (Or intense, depending on what mood you want to go for.)

Idea of dimmer switches is great, but they don't think about this yet... :(
    And music device for base and seatruck will be in the game - Jukebox. They're doing it right now. There will be also many collectable tracks hidden in many places on world's map, and you can use music files from your computer as well :)
    Here you can see it:
    https://favro.com/organization/35200a08dbbad85b26102638/0d9378db42299691bb14c708?card=Unk-1723